Lady Gaga X UO Exclusive Born This Way 10th Anniversary Merch Available + New Vinyl

Hello Exhale and Lady Gaga stans,

UO sent me an email that Lady Gaga had new items available at their Urban Outfitters store. If you're an UO rewards member you get first dibs. Sadly, I'm not a stan, but wanted to post on here for those of you that are! Not gonna lie, her merch looks a lot better than Britney's :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: Plus a BTW vinyl is available for preorder. 

63870083_001_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&fm

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

US only right? To think I went shopping today and was near an UO store and didn't go in ddd.

I’m not sure if it’s US only. How much is shipping from UO to the UK? Honestly I order from UK music stores often and shipping ranges from $8-$20 USD per item. Not as bad as I always envisioned. However, when you’re already spending a ridiculous amount on a vinyl then it adds up. I HATE paying for shipping. I actually ordered 2 additional Future Nostalgia vinyls just so I wouldn’t have to pay $5 in shipping. FIVE DOLLARS :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I don’t wanna spend five so let me add another $30 vinyl + tax to my order :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m not sure if it’s US only. How much is shipping from UO to the UK? Honestly I order from UK music stores often and shipping ranges from $8-$20 USD per item. Not as bad as I always envisioned. However, when you’re already spending a ridiculous amount on a vinyl then it adds up. I HATE paying for shipping. I actually ordered 2 additional Future Nostalgia vinyls just so I wouldn’t have to pay $5 in shipping. FIVE DOLLARS :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I don’t wanna spend five so let me add another $30 vinyl + tax to my order :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I actually don't know tbh, I can't say I buy from UO that often. I know the US usually have exclusives that UO UK don't have though such as the vinyls.

I hate paying for shipping/customs too :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I keep buying from a US-based nail polish brand and the shipping/customs is expensive but so is the polish so if I buy a huge amount I get it from a slightly decent price but it's still not cheap.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block