What do you think of the Zoey 101 scandal where actress Alexa accused Britney on bullying her?

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I believe what Alexa says cause its obvious Jamie Lynn is a brat

and I wouldnt be suprised if JL lied about Alexa to Britney and then

caused her to yell at Alexa.

NOT saying that what Britney did was alright cause it wasnt but

like I said, I think JL probably played the victim card and blamed it

on Alexa.

I feel bad for her cause all she wanted was to make friends and have fun

on a cool nickelodeon show.

Britney herself has admitted that she has anger problems so I can see JL knowing that Britney would blow Alexa out if she told her a story about drama. Who knows what she told her? Either way, Alexa should not have been alone on the set without an adult guardian - she wasn't even old enough for a worker's permit. We all know we were bullied at work as teens - I know I was. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
44 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney herself has admitted that she has anger problems so I can see JL knowing that Britney would blow Alexa out if she told her a story about drama. Who knows what she told her? Either way, Alexa should not have been alone on the set without an adult guardian - she wasn't even old enough for a worker's permit. We all know we were bullied at work as teens - I know I was. 

I totally agree.

Although Alexa's mother was there with her however if you've seen Alexa's instagram vid about this,

she said that Dan Schneider and the staff of the show met with her alone and basically chewed her out.

They also blamed Alexa on alot of the drama saying she was a brat, etc.

She also said that the actress who played Dana in season 1, pushed her down in rocks

while filming an episode on the beach.

She literally did that yet NOBODY defended Alexa! 

I just feel bad for her, she deserved better.

Its a shame she never found work again after the show cause of it.

I guess Britney really did blacklist her

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I feel like going off on someone (once) (in the name of sticking up for their sibling) & bullying someone are really two different things. 

This.

And to be fair, it's worth noting, that, judging by Alexa's side of story, JL just did not want to socialize with her off-camera... it's also not the same as bullying. 

In the first season, Alexa claimed that it was Kristin Herrera who was bullying her. Herrera denied it, though.

Then in the second season, Alexa made friends with Victoria Justice, but they quarreled over the boy, and after that, according to Alexa's story, Victoria started spreading rumors about her and inciting JL and others against her.

Then, probably, JL complained about it to Britney, and Britney said to Alexa to stop messing with her sister and leave her alone (and I still believe that Alexa greatly exaggerated this whole incident with Brit).

So, yeah, though I'm not a big fan of Jamie Lynn, to put it mildly, but it seems she wasn't exactly a bully, either. She just didn't want to be friends with her.

EBJOAgoUwAAF0vz.jpg

EBJOiOxU0AIrt0B.jpg

EBJvIExUIAUMrl3.jpg

Also when I was looking for more info about was it true or not that she was being bullied. I stumbled upon a rumor in 2011 that Alexa Nikolas may have leaked raunchy photos of Vanessa Hudgens, her friend at that time.

Since September 2007, Alexa and her friend Kayslee have been leaking Vanessa’s pictures every time she has movie coming out. I believe this is because of them being jealous of her successful movie career.

A source: https://theblemish.com/2011/03/vanessa-talking-to-fbi-alexa-nikolas-may-have-leaked-vanessa-hudgens-photos/

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
On 5/23/2021 at 1:12 PM, Shadow. said:

I can't with some people defending britney in here. alexa was a child! as someone who has younger siblings I can completely understand defending them but britney, as the adult in the situation, should've dealt with it better.

imagine being 13 and having a 25 year old screaming in your face, trash behaviour

Yeah not cool but then again people were giving her **** for saying “STFU” to her bodyguard even though he didn’t help by screaming literally into her ear. We know Britney is a good person and rarely goes out of her way to bully people unless something provoked her. Seems to me like Britney gave her a “grow up!” talk, look how so many youtubers are crying about mental illness in front of their camera and uploading about it despite going “don’t look at me but look at me” mentality. Britney is protective around people she cares. It’s like when curtain fans like that infamous one that said meeting Britney was a horrible experience despite countless fans having a good one. She’s a mirror, she won’t be provoked unless you provoke her.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 5/24/2021 at 11:10 AM, DuranDuran said:

It's not true, though.

Here:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1054247/

Of course, Alexa didn't become a big star, but none of the Zoey 101 cast did get really big, either (maybe only Victoria Justice). So...

Maybe so but it also shows that her last acting credit was in 2013, almost a decade ago.

Yeah Victoria did become a semi star after Zoey, with Victorious.

• 1 month later...