What do you think of the Zoey 101 scandal where actress Alexa accused Britney on bullying her?

Well, there are 2 sides to every story. Also it's just that some of the details in Alexa's story do not fit together well. So, I have an impression that she told a semi-truth and really exaggerated some details, while at the same time omitted some detailsFor example, if you match dates, that incident with Britney happened when Brit was deeply pregnant. So she remembered that Britney was in a bralette-thing, but did not remember that she was pregnant. I mean, it's hard not to notice a big belly, especially if she was in a bralette, as Alexa claimed, right?

Also some people from the cast said that there was no bullying of AlexaUsually, if some celebrity said that they were bullied, many witnesses immediately pop up to confirm it, but this was not the case with Alexa's story.

And she has a kinda passive aggressive behavior, imo, because of this she reminds me of JL. I think, Alexa and Juno Lou are now reconciled, judging by their communication on Instagram.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Salsa555 said:

Britney was pregnant and hormonal and trying to defend her sister who, being the manipulative little brat she mostly likely  is, probs **** stirred the whole situation

This. 

I know she was only a kid but JL definitely was **** stirring and being a mean girl type character :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah Britney was a ***** if she did that to a teenage girl.

But anyhow this had been posted/discussed 20x 

It’s @Blackout2006’S Glory era. What do u expect? A celebrated act but still in Vegas not adding or promoting any new material.
we can’t even blame the label executive head Jordan Miller. 

Blackout2006’s shock value days are ova and I’m waiting patiently for new singers like Dua Lipsynsca to take over. We will never hear Blackout2006’s very own Dancing to My heart in full. It was produced by Christopher “Notes” Olsen and we have only ever heard a small 5 minute snippet of the full song. It’s super rebellion esque and reveals a lot about the industry 

but in all seriously? In response to this topic.....

53 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

This. 

I know she was only a kid but JL definitely was **** stirring and being a mean girl type character :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

that’s the thing. I agree that Britney shouldn’t have yelled at her regardless of the situation 

But aBritney was going through a lot in those days and she likely was just super sucked in. Alexa or whatever her name is, I know her by Nicole, forgave Britney and said she was going through a really tough time. Jamie Lynn and her are also good now so I think we can safely say this is old drama and not as big of a deal as suggested  

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Isla said:

Idk but Alexa has always come across as quite unlikable to me for some reason. 

Yeah her whining about it just comes off as “ woe is me!” But I guess Dan creates toxic environments for his own pleasure

• Like 6

I can't with some people defending britney in here. alexa was a child! as someone who has younger siblings I can completely understand defending them but britney, as the adult in the situation, should've dealt with it better.

imagine being 13 and having a 25 year old screaming in your face, trash behaviour

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I can't with some people defending britney in here. alexa was a child! as someone who has younger siblings I can completely understand defending them but britney, as the adult in the situation, should've dealt with it better.

imagine being 13 and having a 25 year old screaming in your face, trash behaviour

If her story is true, then - yes. 

But I find it hard to believe Alexa's side of story completely for many reasons.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods

I believe what Alexa says cause its obvious Jamie Lynn is a brat

and I wouldnt be suprised if JL lied about Alexa to Britney and then

caused her to yell at Alexa.

NOT saying that what Britney did was alright cause it wasnt but

like I said, I think JL probably played the victim card and blamed it

on Alexa.

I feel bad for her cause all she wanted was to make friends and have fun

on a cool nickelodeon show.

• Like 7
13 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Well, there are 2 sides to every story. Also it's just that some of the details in Alexa's story do not fit together well. So, I have an impression that she told a semi-truth and really exaggerated some details, while at the same time omitted some detailsFor example, if you match dates, that incident with Britney happened when Brit was deeply pregnant. So she remembered that Britney was in a bralette-thing, but did not remember that she was pregnant. I mean, it's hard not to notice a big belly, especially if she was in a bralette, as Alexa claimed, right?

Also some people from the cast said that there was no bullying of AlexaUsually, if some celebrity said that they were bullied, many witnesses immediately pop up to confirm it, but this was not the case with Alexa's story.

And she has a kinda passive aggressive behavior, imo, because of this she reminds me of JL. I think, Alexa and Juno Lou are now reconciled, judging by their communication on Instagram.

Interesting I didnt know that it happened when Britney was pregnant. It would be something hard to miss and doesnt make sense why she wouldnt bring that up.

But given Britney was going through her rebellion phase, I wouldnt put it past her trying to stick up to her sister and give Alexa a scare.

Either way we only have one side of the story (that we dont even have any evidence is true). If the whole crew was saying that Alexa girl was shady, there was probably something going on there. I dont really buy into this narrative shes creating that she was a complete victim of the situation and people began bullying her for no reason, even her personality now is very assertive and doesnt suit the victim shes describing to have been.

• Like 2