Lil Nas X Performs "MONTERO" and "SUN GOES DOWN" On SNL - Rips His Pants During Performance

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He's on snl performing on of the biggest songs of the past few years, you pressed?

Super pressed :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: you seem more pressed than I am though :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I was clearly talking about him knowing his pants were going to malfunction. He’s a calculated fool 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

34 minutes ago, IUSM said:

Wow, very daring performance. Would be ok for any female singer, but for a guy, this is very transgressive! I like him more and more. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

You're on a Britney forum and you are disgusted by a little bit of skin and some sëxy moves? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

***iness has nothing to do with vulgarity. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Has there ever been a more contrived male artist in history? Not only is he a mediocre rapper, but he has to rely on cheap stunts to sell his music because he can't score a hit without a gimmick. First his black cowboy shtick, then his Satanic bull****, now this Janet-esque slip up. Can he just go away; he's not the LGBTQ+ representation that we need.

Using gimmicks for controversy has always been a thing. Fans of everyone from Britney, Madonna, etc., should know that. I don't see how this is any different. Madonna pushed boundaries in the 80s and 90s and is highly regarded for it. Britney did a lot of gimmicky stuff for controversy too. Live animals on stage, the infamous kiss, jailbait schoolgirl, etc. I guess you could say Britney didn't build her career on gimmicks, but still... Controversy sells. I thought we'd established that decades ago. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 5
  • Like 4

I would praise the performance, but my eyes were respectfully glued to how hot he is throughout the entire thing. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Publicity stunt or not, it's cool to see male stars ***ing it up and objectifying themselves on stage. Based on the responses in this thread and elsewhere, male ***uality (especially outward gayness) in pop music is still controversial in 2021, so this kind of performance is clearly necessary. Go off, King! We're rooting for you. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 6
  • Like 2