Lil Nas X Performs "MONTERO" and "SUN GOES DOWN" On SNL - Rips His Pants During Performance

34 minutes ago, IUSM said:

Wow, very daring performance. Would be ok for any female singer, but for a guy, this is very transgressive! I like him more and more. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

You're on a Britney forum and you are disgusted by a little bit of skin and some sëxy moves? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

***iness has nothing to do with vulgarity. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Has there ever been a more contrived male artist in history? Not only is he a mediocre rapper, but he has to rely on cheap stunts to sell his music because he can't score a hit without a gimmick. First his black cowboy shtick, then his Satanic bull****, now this Janet-esque slip up. Can he just go away; he's not the LGBTQ+ representation that we need.

Using gimmicks for controversy has always been a thing. Fans of everyone from Britney, Madonna, etc., should know that. I don't see how this is any different. Madonna pushed boundaries in the 80s and 90s and is highly regarded for it. Britney did a lot of gimmicky stuff for controversy too. Live animals on stage, the infamous kiss, jailbait schoolgirl, etc. I guess you could say Britney didn't build her career on gimmicks, but still... Controversy sells. I thought we'd established that decades ago. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 5
  • Like 4

I would praise the performance, but my eyes were respectfully glued to how hot he is throughout the entire thing. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Publicity stunt or not, it's cool to see male stars ***ing it up and objectifying themselves on stage. Based on the responses in this thread and elsewhere, male ***uality (especially outward gayness) in pop music is still controversial in 2021, so this kind of performance is clearly necessary. Go off, King! We're rooting for you. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block