Sam Asghari continues liking Free Britney posts and posts about Britney being silenced

19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Did he actually get-

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Yep, he's randomly out of nowhere tagged mods attacking them on at least 6 different occasions within the past week.

In threads totally unrelated and ones we haven't even been in, just check out their post history - their ban temporary two week ban is well deserved.

• Like 2

I agree it’s a bit strange Britney is going to address the court and Jamie and Vivian haven’t tried stopping this! I’m not thinking B will say anything other than wanting Jamie out or something like that! Ingham and others may get what they want and just transition Britney into other handlers and let the c ship continues without Jamie.

• Like 2
On 5/22/2021 at 5:00 PM, Dirk said:

Britney is so trapped my god

by both, the good and the bad who approaches her

TOO many men telling her how it should be, how her life should be, how it would be perfect, it's like she has no intuition and not like she didn't lived in the industry to know who can she trust and stuff like that

I wish she would really have a lawyer from her past or something that she could trust and get rid of everyone and everything

They need to simplify her case!

And then she could have meetings to decide what would be best for her, she needs to read contracts herself and such, even her "good lawyers" knows how to manipulate her so it's so hard, they should give her autonomy Britney IS ******* SMART, and she needs experienced celebrity friends who can she goes to their house or to her house and have honest conversation about greedy people around them. 

no big celebrity wants to get involved in this until we HEAR (not read from court docs) from britney herself what she wants to do

buuuut if I was a big celeb rich and powerful like beyonce or oprah that even lou viv and jamie wouldnt want to mess with I would try to help Brit instead of just saying "oh wow media really treated her bad dont they"