Sam Asghari continues liking Free Britney posts and posts about Britney being silenced

25 minutes ago, Roger said:

I am so worried about her. I wish Sam would clear up the air on his IG and express her feelings and her side of the story.

A bombshell needs to be dropped ! Enough is enough !

Hopefully that day will be june 23rd - I feel like they (team Britney) should go ALL in with all they have at once and stir **** up; talk about it via social media and everything - the silence must be broken.

this forum is dying all thanks to @Slayer and @Urbanney:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

the stupidest moderators I have ever seen :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

@Slayer honey stop acting like you are running the Pentagon's website:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

and the national security depends somehow on your irrelevant opinion :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

lose your attitude and go see some light in the end of tunnel you call a life :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

ban me as much as you want, I don't really care honey  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Spoiler

super troopers middle finger GIF by Fox Searchlight

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I like those two posts he liked, cause then it makes me think that he talks about that with her and that she’s way more aware of her situation and her options than we think.

Hopefully she’ll file for termination and stir **** up while the world is watching. They’ll have a hard time denying it.

Something NEEDS to happen :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

JAIL JAMIE & LOCK LOU UP

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I believe Sam truly cares about Britney and wants to see her live life on her terms. I’m sure in his position he has to choose his words + actions very carefully as to not be kicked out of Britney’s life by Team-Con. I of course wish he would do more, but I feel as if it’s a really tough spot to be in because if there’s one wrong move he could be out. 

• Love 5

One thing this tells me: Sam is a good guy. He genuinely loves Britney. Her past boyfriends, I was always skeptical of. Sam seems like the real deal. I’m so happy they found each other. He probably fills her heart full of joy, laughter and happiness (from what I’ve seen). Really happy for her. And him. ❤️

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, CindyTheTVisLeaking said:

this forum is dying all thanks to @Slayer and @Urbanney:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

the stupidest moderators I have ever seen :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

@Slayer honey stop acting like you are running the Pentagon's website:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

and the national security depends somehow on your irrelevant opinion :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

lose your attitude and go see some light in the end of tunnel you call a life :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

ban me as much as you want, I don't really care honey  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Reveal hidden contents

super troopers middle finger GIF by Fox Searchlight

PLSSSSSSSSSS NOT THE ACCOUNT GETTING BANNED IM SCREAAMINGGHFUISJDK :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: