Jump to content

"Sour" Exceeds Expectations Debuting At #1 With Nearly 300k SPS Sales & Becomes 2021's Biggest Debut Week Sales Surpassing Taylor Swift!


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

HELPPPPPP LOOOOL love you guys 

but I also actually quite like some of the songs from this album and think it’s good that ppl younger than us have this kind of music to also listen to

I should probably listen to it because I love both Taylor and Lorde, but I can't be bothered. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Also, me and @CrazyButItFeelsAllright should fight less because there's like 23 Marina stans left in the world, so we gotta have each other's back. I don't trust the other 21 gays that stan Marina to stream her record when it comes out, y'know? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taylor can’t let her cat flop so she will come in and buy 100,000 copies at the last minute 

Imagine beating Taylor's recent debut sales with your first album. The apprentice has surpassed the master. 

the new princess of pop   has been born right infront of our very own eyes   I'd like to take this time thank eveyone who didn't believe in her.( @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Style.)  and to all the Oli

Posted Images

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I should probably listen to it because I love both Taylor and Lorde, but I can't be bothered. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Also, me and @CrazyButItFeelsAllright should fight less because there's like 23 Marina stans left in the world, so we gotta have each other's back. I don't trust the other 21 gays that stan Marina to stream her record when it comes out, y'know? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I was like dear lord please do not let this continue getting out of hand. The Covid vaccine is knocking me on my *** and I’m sick of it :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: but yes us Marina stans gotta stick together :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
34 minutes ago, Midnight said:

the new princess of pop  24LQ.gif has been born right infront of our very own eyes 24LQ.gif  I'd like to take this time thank eveyone who didn't believe in her.( @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Style.24LQ.gif and to all the Oli squad @Blackout2006 @Slayer @Isla we just made history, we did it!!!  24LQ.gif thank you.

I find Deja Vu so cute other than that I don’t know anything about her :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Community Curators
17 minutes ago, Style. said:

I find Deja Vu so cute other than that I don’t know anything about her :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Stream the album :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  get into to it, it's full of atittude, I don't know why the perception that she's depressing or something :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: because it's not. 

Highlights in the case that you don't want to listening to the whole album are "jealousy, jealousy,' 'brutal,' 'good 4 u,' and 'hope ur ok.' :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'll be waiting for your thoughts :gunriah_mariah_carey:

  • Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Stream the album :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  get into to it, it's full of atittude, I don't know why the perception that she's depressing or something :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: because it's not. 

Highlights in the case that you don't want to listening to the whole album are "jealousy, jealousy,' 'brutal,' 'good 4 u,' and 'hope ur ok.' :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'll be waiting for your thoughts :gunriah_mariah_carey:

 

The album cover it’s such a turn off for me and the first single is not my cup of tea. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Spoiler

Show them ***** instead :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Community Curators
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

 

The album cover it’s such a turn off for me and the first single is not my cup of tea. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

  Reveal hidden contents

Show them ***** instead :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

just imagine this one instead :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

GUEST_c4984bd5-b5ac-4c4a-afbe-b8c0ce8402

and keep going :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: don't make go out there and knock some sense into you :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: cause I will

Let's try this again, shall we?  :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to post
17 minutes ago, Midnight said:

just imagine this one instead :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

GUEST_c4984bd5-b5ac-4c4a-afbe-b8c0ce8402

and keep going :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: don't make go out there and knock some sense into you :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: cause I will

Let's try this again, shall we?  :gunriah_mariah_carey:

This one looks so tumblr ish :enigma_alien_blue:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+
17 minutes ago, Style. said:

This one looks so tumblr ish :enigma_alien_blue:

It's the aesthetic of today. She was born in 2003, so of course tumblr and mainly social media aesthetic will be used in her art.  Its her environment and her main audience environment 

  • Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
  • Exhale+
14 hours ago, Midnight said:

the new princess of pop  24LQ.gif has been born right infront of our very own eyes 24LQ.gif  I'd like to take this time thank eveyone who didn't believe in her.( @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Style.24LQ.gif and to all the Oli squad @Blackout2006 @Slayer @Isla we just made history, we did it!!!  24LQ.gif thank you.

But the Olivia Haters told me she was a one-hit wonder 24LQ.gif

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
3 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Am I the only one that think that the party of good 4 u video where she push away a girl just because She is angry is very diseducative ? I know, I'm probably beginning to speak as an old man, but I find It wrong

No a lot of her things are kind of wrong. She’s like a mini Taylor Swift era 1989. She’s giving me « bad blood » vibe like she’s a little ***** and jealous of everyone...

Link to post
  • Exhale+

@Blackout2006 you might wanna make an article, pointing it out how Good 4 U is Really in along time since the early 00s, Rock's First major #1 hit on the Billboard hot 100, a Genre that really has been dead for a long time, according to most critics and here like they said, it just took an artist that kids enjoy (streaming audience is mostly Generation Z), for it to return. 

  • Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Blackout2006 you might wanna make an article, pointing it out how Good 4 U is Really in along time since the early 00s, Rock's First major #1 hit on the Billboard hot 100, a Genre that really has been dead for a long time, according to most critics and here like they said, it just took an artist that kids enjoy (streaming audience is mostly Generation Z), for it to return. 

It is honestly pop rock rather than rock so

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
  • Community Curators
9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

But the Olivia Haters told me she was a one-hit wonder 24LQ.gif

"Jealousy, Jealousy"  and they can go seethe now, that's right seethe!!!

24LQ.gif

Thank you.

  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block