I've just noticed that mostly Billboard charts are not available in its entirely unless you are a premium member. I don't know since when this has been happening. I remember until few years ago, you could scroll all the charts and see all but now it's not. To be a pro, you have to pursue a $10.99 monthly or $24.99 to include the magazine print issues. The only charts available for free are: Hot 100, Hot 200 and Global 200.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/latin-songs

On 5/24/2021 at 6:00 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Don't be surprised. It's a money-hungry company that doesn't care about the charts at this point. Just send them a check and you're for #1 :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

However, for BB200 you can still look through freely:https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200

Olive’s been spending all her funds securing that bag. Or maybe it’s coming from the Swift Trust Fund :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block