I've just noticed that mostly Billboard charts are not available in its entirely unless you are a premium member. I don't know since when this has been happening. I remember until few years ago, you could scroll all the charts and see all but now it's not. To be a pro, you have to pursue a $10.99 monthly or $24.99 to include the magazine print issues. The only charts available for free are: Hot 100, Hot 200 and Global 200.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/latin-songs

• Super Mods
On 5/24/2021 at 6:00 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Don't be surprised. It's a money-hungry company that doesn't care about the charts at this point. Just send them a check and you're for #1 :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

However, for BB200 you can still look through freely:https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200

Olive’s been spending all her funds securing that bag. Or maybe it’s coming from the Swift Trust Fund :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻