Chun-Li shares a new photo from the set of Seeing Green

A Y O 
My idol has the talent, the beauty, the looks, the money and all the power! The title is what it is because I’m contemplating the universe by manifesting the ‘Seeing Green’ music video, assuming there’s one in the works considering all these new shared looks. 

I send shots, send ‘em back or flee the scene! 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I don’t know if there’s a video, but I hope so! The song is just so good... :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

BEAM ME UP INVITATION

wtf so this isn't? That song is literally one of the best songs in 2021 so far imo.

I fking hate that almost every Drake song that I don't care about randomly debuted at #1, but this won't get to.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

wtf so this isn't? That song is literally one of the best songs in 2021 so far imo.

I fking hate that almost every Drake song that I don't care about randomly debuted at #1, but this won't get to.

I don’t think Nicki realizes how many lost opportunities she had during the years. It’s like she’s refusing to push for a number #1. Anyway, she’s still the GOAT without any. The song is good and it’s doing THIS amazing in the streaming platforms ‘cause homies RAPPED. This is RAP! They are the GOATS and none of these new bishes are standing a candle next to them... :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block