Demi Lovato: both Palestine and Israel deserve to live in peace

• Leader

Demi Lovato posted a quote about the ongoing Palestine and Israel conflict. It says both Israel and Palestine deserve to both live in peace. 

I feel like anything they'll say / indirectly say at this point is going to be used against them, even though I do agree from a bird's eye view that yes, both countries deserve peace. 

Thoughts? 

As challenging as it might be, please don't let this Topic turn into a vortex of hate and negativity. Please. 

naYeZdn.png

Related:

demi-israel-palestine-quote.jpg.6c5e22f3ae660a3499522aef796b2b2c.jpg

Good statement but i still cant stand behind her political views on frozen yogurt shops.

Like i get it Demi there different to average Americans but frozen yogurts shops deserve to be heard too. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

But being real how long before she backtracks or makes this war about her. I think about a twitter rant away imo

Check this space

• Love 4

I hate statements like this because the neutrality of the comment comes across as purposely nonpartisan in order to limit potential backlash. Which is new territory for Demi considering how often they say unpopular things, but at this time it only serves to annoy me.

Yeah obviously peace is the best solution, but it's not that simple and clearly there's actual work to be done to fix the root cause of a situation that has been going on for decades.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block