Pink is asked about the conservatorship and Framing Britney

As ThatSurpriseWitness said:

Britney Spears doesn’t need “a hug”. She needs fellow celebrities to pull their heads out of the sand and simply glance at the publicly available information. She needs zealous advocacy. She needs “friends” who “love her” to stand tf up and do the right thing.

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

Mrs Alecia has said she wants to be there for Britney but the only thing keeping her from doing that is this thing she refuses to acknowledge. I'm honestly confused. I wish someone in the industry cared at least half as much as us fans... :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

This!

Most of the time it doesn't bother me much that fellow celebrities do avoid the elephant in the room, though, of course, I would like for them to focus mainly on Britney's current situation and not the past.  

But here Pink referred to herself as a strong woman and said that she wished that she would have reached out to Britney back then. And for some reason this part irritated me so much in her answer. Britney's alive and she can be helped now. If you sincerely regret not being able to help back then, help now! Again, she is ALIVE! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

This!

Most of the time it doesn't bother me much that they do avoid the elephant in the room, though, of course, I would like fellow celebrities to focus mainly on Britnye's current situation and not the past.

But here Pink referred to herself as a strong woman and said that she wished that she would have reached out to Britney back then. And for some reason this part irritated me so much in her answer. Britney's alive and she can be helped now. If you sincerely regret not being able to help back then, help now! Again, she is ALIVE! 

Preach! Something tells me her words are sincere but they’re just words. She has admitted she had the chance to have many beautiful conversations with Xtina over the years, I can’t believe she hasn’t wondered why that wasn’t possible with Britney (especially when it’s obvious she likes Britney better). Honestly all the answers are a few clicks away, and the reality while it sounds unrealistic it’s pretty much real and it sucks. No more pity parties, and more action :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1

Her answer on the c-ship was cowardly BS. To call ppl ‘voyeurs’ and say we’re not insiders is pathetic, you don’t need to be an insider to know Britney Spears doesn’t quality for a c-ship. I wonder if all these celebs would turn their heads away at a woman trapped in a similar situation by an abusive husband, would they think that’s ok if a husband had total control over all his wife’s finances and personal decisions and she was on the record stating she was afraid of him? It’s so gutless and cowardly for Pink to give such a non-answer. Nearly every celeb answer on this doco has been so self absorbed and annoying, deliberately avoiding any mention of the c-ship, ugh fk this gross industry. This just shows all Pinks ‘bad—s’ vibe is fake nonsense. Only really Vanessa Carlton have a good reaction to the doco and acknowledged how despicable and fkd up the c-ship is. I’m so sick of this ‘I’d give her a hug, I hope she’s happy’ stuff - she clearly isn’t and she’s clearly had over a decade of her life stolen. Pathetic from Pink.

• Love 1

She wished she had reached out? Pink has been awful to Britney over the years - and not just in the early 2000s (see below) - even though Britney has been complimentary of Pink. Pink’s tone only shifted when the general public became more sympathetic towards Britney. It’s extremely disingenuous. If anything, Pink owes Britney an apology. 

Your concert has a circus theme. How far do you take that? Creepy clowns? Cameos by Siegfried and Roy? I do bungees, silks, trapeze. I’m pretty sure Madonna, Britney, Beyoncé, whoever — no one has ever done physically what I’m doing and sung live. And not sounded like complete ****. [laughs]

Pink tweeted this right after Xtina’s arrest: 

• Like 1
On 5/21/2021 at 2:40 AM, car said:

I’m sure Britney loves the support but I feel bad that we are making out to be this powerless victim which is opposite of what she wants… 

well like her or not unfortunately thats what she is at the moment

but that doesnt mean she doesnt have ppl that truly root for her, like us all here