Jump to content

Pink is asked about the conservatorship and Framing Britney


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

She has kind words for Britney, calls her incredibly sweet and is protective of her. Wants her to be happy and wishes she could have done more back in the day to help Britney. pink-britney-framing.jpg.ef276b6f4458ff84d46497fec7a42ad3.jpg

This is seriously my favorite celebrity response to the Framing Britney doc. I would have died seeing Britney and Pink as friends hanging out back in the day 😍

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

it's not just industry. it happens in real life too. we get so busy in our lives that we don't realize if someone is going through some hard times and we forget to reach out sadly :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Off topic, I was just watching a video yesterday that talked about suicide but touched down on depression too and the different types and its different signs, and one of them was people who are overly productive, that sleep very little and apparently are being productive all day, but it's a form of anxious depression, and so they mentioned other symptoms too, and yeah, one key aspect was that most of the time we don't realize we have a problem, or we do but don't know how to reach out for help, so it's not only important to self-check ourselves but also pay attention to the people that surrounds us. For example the classic person that commit suicides and everyone goes saying "he/she was so happy, look at this picture from last week, they were so successful, they were so funny" and it seems like it was imperceptible, but chances are they were giving signals for days, months or years prior to that. Of course, no one is responsible of what other people do, nor we're all experts in psychiatry, but it turns out there are some common patterns to detect when someone has issues, and just reaching out to them, ask them if they need help, or not ask them to share their issues with you, but literally just told them to look for expert help can make the difference.

  • Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Off topic, I was just watching a video yesterday that talked about suicide but touched down on depression too and the different types and its different signs, and one of them was people who are overly productive, that sleep very little and apparently are being productive all day, but it's a form of anxious depression, and so they mentioned other symptoms too, and yeah, one key aspect was that most of the time we don't realize we have a problem, or we do but don't know how to reach out for help, so it's not only important to self-check ourselves but also pay attention to the people that surrounds us. For example the classic person that commit suicides and everyone goes saying "he/she was so happy, look at this picture from last week, they were so successful, they were so funny" and it seems like it was imperceptible, but chances are they were giving signals for days, months or years prior to that. Of course, no one is responsible of what other people do, nor we're all experts in psychiatry, but it turns out there are some common patterns to detect when someone has issues, and just reaching out to them, ask them if they need help, or not ask them to share their issues with you, but literally just told them to look for expert help can make the difference.

Very very true. Reaching out for help is so important. It doesn't have to be a therapist, sometimes it just needs to be a friend who is ready to listen to you. But there's also this another aspect where if your energy is low, people will disassociate with you because a lot of people like upbeat people. Moments like these you need to see who your real friends are and to who you can reach out to.

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, car said:

I’m sure Britney loves the support but I feel bad that we are making out to be this powerless victim which is opposite of what she wants… 

we know she doesn't like it, but it's not so much about that, but just the fact that it would've been much easier for her to deal with all that mess, if she had someone at the same position as her to back her up, someone that could understand what it's like to be attacked by the press and the public, and be like "screw them" let's hang out and don't pay attention to that. Perhaps even people that also had issues with their families.

How different would've it been if instead of hanging out with Lutfi, she would've hanged out with Pink, or Gwen Stefani, or Xtina, or idk, I could throw more names but I don't know any of them personally, but pretending they're all nice and cool people, it's not about feeling pity for Britney, but it's just undeniable it would've been much easier for her if she had that kind of support from fellow artists, more than any kind of acquaintances, because they understand even if they weren't as famous or as harassed by the media.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Link to comment
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

we know she doesn't like it, but it's not so much about that, but just the fact that it would've been much easier for her to deal with all that mess, if she had someone at the same position as her to back her up, someone that could understand what it's like to be attacked by the press and the public, and be like "screw them" let's hang out and don't pay attention to that. Perhaps even people that also had issues with their families.

How different would've it been if instead of hanging out with Lutfi, she would've hanged out with Pink, or Gwen Stefani, or Xtina, or idk, I could throw more names but I don't know any of them personally, but pretending they're all nice and cool people, it's not about feeling pity for Britney, but it's just undeniable it would've been much easier for her if she had that kind of support from fellow artists, more than any kind of acquaintances, because they understand even if they weren't as famous or as harassed by the media.

I mean I get that and I fully agree. It just still makes me sad we always talk about it in the context of ‘oh poor poor Britney’.. and we know she doesn’t like it 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, car said:

I’m sure Britney loves the support but I feel bad that we are making out to be this powerless victim which is opposite of what she wants… 

I'm sure she will get power back once she's free... in the meantime, if playing the victim her out of her con and make as more people aware of her condition, then go on and play!

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block