Lady Gaga reveals she was pregnant after s**ual assault at 19-years-old

• Leader

Lady Gaga shared a harrowing part of her past during her new interview with Oprah. Gaga participated in a new docu-series titled The Me You Can't See, out on Apple TV+ on May 21st. 

Gaga reveals she became pregnant after being r***ed at 19-years-old.

"Years later I went to the hospital, they brought a psychiatrist in and I said, 'Bring me a real doctor.' I said, 'Why is there a psych here, I can't feel my body.' I felt full-on pain, then I went numb," she said. "And then, I was sick for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks after and I realized that it was the same pain I felt when the person who **** me dropped me off pregnant on the corner [outside] my parents' house, because I was vomiting, and sick. 'Cause I'd been being abused. I was locked away in a studio for months."

That is so horrible. Legit feel super sad for her. She's so brave. 

gaga-pregnant-oprah.jpg

I’m in the UK and this should be headlining this makes sense with so many clues she’s hinted at like till it happens to you. I remember when it came out it had ironically happened to me and watching the video of the girl in the uni dorm and crying. At 19 maybe lady gaga had a uni experience like I did. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

why did Oprah put Prince Harry in to say the same stuff he keeps saying? Anyone else getting sick of his pity party? (That’s what’s headlining here instead of lady gaga)

Interested to know what the rest of the world thinks he’s defo not respected here like he once was for his constant bashing when wanting to be private :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I just don’t get why she’s put Harry in this when lady gaga is telling something far more serious and new and I just want to hold her :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Love Gaga, but why the R Kelly Collab then

Well we all make stupid mistakes. I wasn't even aware of R Kelly's past at the time the collab was announced so I wasn't really bothered at the time, which was stupid on my part. In retrospect Gaga should have released the Xtina version as a single instead. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, SlayOut said:

This is really horrible and I hope the person who abused her is miserable. It also makes me so mad knowing that certain politicians/political parties in the U.S. would chastise her for not keeping the pregnancy. Like they’re actually passing laws banning people from terminating pregnancies as a result of r*pe or *nc*st… so despicable.

Hopefully her sharing her story helps people understand the horror and shame everyday people face in similar situations.

Well yeah, they're Republicans.  Utter trash and nothing more.

• Like 1

That's crazy... There is so much malice in this world.

But rest assure that the man who rapped her is NOT having a good time either. I in no way am trying to be empathetic with that *******, I'm just saying that you cannot do bad to others and feel good afterwards. We were not created to be evil. Evil takes its toll on the one who is violent.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block