Rare Beauty will launch internationally on July 1st

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 2:19 AM, MIKE_INT said:

Does she have a new teeth? They look new in that global announcement

Yes, she either got some new veneers plopped on those puppies or she just went HAM with the whitening! Or heck maybe its a filter messing up her teeth, but there is def something. 

No one can ever rock the veneers like Queen Hillary tho. 

45 minutes ago, bmakrides said:

Yes, she either got some new veneers plopped on those puppies or she just went HAM with the whitening! Or heck maybe its a filter messing up her teeth, but there is def something. 

No one can ever rock the veneers like Queen Hillary tho. 

haha lets not forget Nicola from Girls Aloud

Girls Aloud star Nicola Roberts gets new hair, teeth and eyebrows to get  dramatic new look | Daily Mail OnlineMasked Singer's Nicola Roberts has mini Girls Aloud reunionCelebrities Teeth transformations! Before and after pictures including  Holly Willoughby and Victoria Beckham | HELLO!Open wide and say EURGH! – The Sun

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Why is she talking like that? 

Her talking always makes me feel weird, she purposely talks really slow and low. But in candid vids with friends and when she sings she doesn't do that.
I think she must have had a speech therapist or some sort of speech training. I've known people who took such training for business meetings for people who talk too fast or nervous or stutter.

8 hours ago, jennyj said:

Her talking always makes me feel weird, she purposely talks really slow and low. But in candid vids with friends and when she sings she doesn't do that.
I think she must have had a speech therapist or some sort of speech training. I've known people who took such training for business meetings for people who talk too fast or nervous or stutter.

I knew I couldn't be the only one. It's like her teeth are in the way or she doesn't open her mouth enough or something. Also, her delivery is slow. 

22 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

haha lets not forget Nicola from Girls Aloud

OMG, I totally forgot about hers! And thats a shame because she was my favorite girl in the group! But in my defense I didn't really discover them until their Ten era so thats probably why. I still watch that tour on Youtube if I'm doing cardio at the gym. So damn good. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block