Would You Be Here For Britney Doing Something Like This....

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Is it because you want Britney to have her Ray of Light?  She’s more Janet than Madonna, she even said she wanted Britney Jean to sound like a Janet Jackson greatest hits record. She might like Madonna as one of her idols but throughout her career Janet’s influence is much more and she cited Janet a lot. Also Blackout was inspired by JT’s Future s**/Lovesounds, she literally got Danja who worked on it. 

I rather she make a Velvet Rope than Ray of Light. 

Fetch Mean Girls GIF 

What do you think of this

This is SOOOO FUNNY LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Nobody is talking about JT rn tho. We’re talking about Madge & how she sucks the life out of younger more relevant artists. 😭

Madge comes off very desperate to stay relevant and successful.  It’s kind of sad to watch tbh.

What she did to Drake tho. It disgusted me 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Idk what that Leo person is talking about. THEY said Blackout was inspired by American Life & I am a fan of both albums....I just wanted to know more about the connection! & then they comment they’re done with the drama? WHAT?! @Leolileinstein I JUST want to know about the connection between American Life & Blackout you were talking about !

@Danielle1987 it's because Blackout, the album, sound and concept, was like Madonna (Like A Prayer, Erotica, Bedtime Stories, American Life, and even a lil dash of Confessions because Get Back sounds like Jump). Just like how the Britney album was like Janet (Control, janet., All For You and The Velvet Rope bc Lonely sounds like What About and TWYTM sounds like Empty). And Madge's discography has inspired albums, concepts etc. That other pop girls follow. (Janet's too and definitely in the pop and r&b genre, concepts, MVS, songs, performances and kpop music. ) 

True Blue inspired Gwen Stefani's Love Angel Music Baby, Gaga's The Fame, Katy's Teenage Dream, and Marina's Electra Heart

Like A Prayer inspired Gaga's Born This Way, Pink's The Truth About Love and Taylor Swifts 1989

Erotica gave birth to its daughters: Stripped (and Bionic) , ITZ, positions, Try This, Body Language, ARTPOP, Rated R (and Talk That Talk), Revival and even BEYONCÉ Self Titled. 

Bedtime Stories inspired JLO's Brave, Pink's IND, and Xtina's Back To Basics 

Ray Of Light inspired Pink's Funhouse, Kylie's Light Years, Katy's Prism, Gaga's Joanne, Rihanna's LOUD, Adele's 21, Demis DWTDTAOS, Nelly Furtados Loose, Marina's next album, Shakira's Sale El Sol, the deluxe tracks and some tracks off Glory etc. 

American Life inspired Blackout and Miley's Plastic Hearts

Confessions On A Dance Floor inspired Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster (and Chromatica) , Dua Lipas Future Nostalgia and Kat DeLuna's Inside Out

Hard Candy inspired Miley's Bangerz 

I'm not a M stan at all but ok. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Puppy said:

Is it because you want Britney to have her Ray of Light?  She’s more Janet than Madonna, she even said she wanted Britney Jean to sound like a Janet Jackson greatest hits record. She might like Madonna as one of her idols but throughout her career Janet’s influence is much more and she cited Janet a lot. Also Blackout was inspired by JT’s Future s**/Lovesounds, she literally got Danja who worked on it. 

I rather she make a Velvet Rope than Ray of Light. 

Fetch Mean Girls GIF 

That’s what I was about to say. I would much rather Britney have her own version of The Velvet Rope then Ray of Light. 

The Velvet Rope is a much better album, I think ROL is EXTREMELY overrated imo.

• Love 1
On 5/21/2021 at 6:20 PM, boyinthemirror said:

Janet is so special. If there’s something she’s going to do that’s putting out amazing music. 
I love her voice, probably more than I love these other ones with crazy big vocal range, she has that distinct Jackson sound and she can do anything she wants with it, definitely not a handicap at all :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:
I feel Brit will always be very mysterious for us. She loves her family over anything, she never used her fame/platform to hurt them, on the contrary she gave them jobs and made them filthy rich even before the cship… So we probably won’t get much tea considering her family is the one that hurt her the most here. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I was just saying earlier that while Janet may not have a voice like Whitney or Aretha Franklin but she can sing.  I love her ballads and mid tempos .. they are so soothing to listen too!  

Every singer don’t have to scream at the top of their lungs like Xtina to prove that they can sing! 

• Like 1
On 5/20/2021 at 11:34 AM, OCBoy1985 said:

After the conservatorship?

Man this song is so POWERFUL 🙌🏾

I was just bopping out to this and thought how amazing this would be if Britney did a record like this after the conservatorship.   Just a one off to get her feet wet again after all of the chaos and everything from the conservatorship.  I imagine she has a lot to say and has probably been doing a lot of writing and I can't think of a better way to express yourself  then through your music and art.   Janet has always been very great at that and Britney has at times too EveryTime, Someday, Touch of My Hand, All That She Wants etc.

Do you think something like this would be good for Britney and how do you think the public would react?

I remember when Janet did this performance back in 1998 everyone and even myself thought that she was going to do something uptempo but she went totally left and performed this song and KILLED it!

I literally think about this everyday, how she needs her next album to be velvet rope ish!!!! Yaasss and I want the first single to be a remake of Son of a gun!!!! Clouds in my coffee thought you’d get the money too!!!  (Of course once her dad is out and hopefully she is out of the cship altogether!)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

tenor.gif

Nope. I want Brit to do something new and fresh bc she's her own artist and has her own lane

I don't want it! You literally had me in laughs with this 

tenor.gif

And ray of light is a very good one but it's overrated lbr

Omg so glad you took that reply as a term of endearment, I remember you always brought that up but yeah totally agree, it’s obvious she influences by the two but I want fresh stuff too. Despite what people say, I’m glad she looked at Selena’s revival album for inspiration as it shows she’s always looking forward and wanting to innovate or at least lean towards new and fresh. That’s what I admire about her, she’s always looking forward in personal and professional, like I’m sure even when she’s free she would like to just almost act like this whole cship didn’t happen and start working on a project or something and gloss over this whole ordeal. She’s always said she likes to let her art speak for itself so it would be a real treat if she does channel her feelings through her work through interpretation not obviously saying it.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:30 PM, Leolileinstein said:

M didn't use anyone for relevancy lol, maybe she used Gaga and Nicki Minaj but not Britney. They loved and supported each other. And stop saying "Madonna didn't influence Britney" here. @OCBoy1985 they didn't compare them "only bc they are white and blonde" STOP WITH THIS! 

This album inspired Blackout 

OIP.bbCN-MV77nwvMqlxKWAPOQHaHa?pid=ImgDe

My Prerogative MV and Every time MV = JML mv and Drowned World mv

Ooh and this 

And where did Britney, Christina, Pink, Rihanna (who said she wanted to be the black Madonna), JLO (who said she wanted to be the latina Madonna) Katy and indeed Lady Gaga (who is the closest to M bc Album, concepts, visuals, tours, performances are so clearly inspired by M) get this from? @OCBoy1985 @517113 the fact that u liked that post tho 🙄

This album inspired Blackout 

SINCE when?

On 5/23/2021 at 9:56 AM, Leolileinstein said:

I think Confessions is WAY BETTER! Erotica (which on the other hand is VERY underrated) , LAP, True Blue and Bedtime Stories are also better.

I agree Confessions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ROL.

madonnasaur stans will just have to deal. 😭

• Love 1
On 5/22/2021 at 10:35 PM, Bluebirdlovely said:

I literally think about this everyday, how she needs her next album to be velvet rope ish!!!! Yaasss and I want the first single to be a remake of Son of a gun!!!! Clouds in my coffee thought you’d get the money too!!!  (Of course once her dad is out and hopefully she is out of the cship altogether!)

WOW that would be EPIC!!  I honestly never ever thought of that before and I been listening to a lot of JJ lately too. 

I think with her Dad out of the picture and with a whole new team, that would actually be possible.

I feel like her team & label has held her back a lot.  They always try to keep her in this kiddy bubblegum pop box but they don’t realize that all of Britney fans are grown.  We basically grown up with Britney in the early 00s and we want music with more substance and meaningful lyrics not saying that we don’t love her club bangers.

Britney is so versatile and it pisses me off that her dumb *** label/team never took advantage of that. 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Love 1
8 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

WOW that would be EPIC!!  I honestly never ever thought of that before and I been listening to a lot of JJ lately too. 

I think with her Dad out of the picture and with a whole new team, that would actually be possible.

I feel like her team & label has held her back a lot.  They always try to keep her in this kiddy bubblegum pop box but they don’t realize that all of Britney fans are grown.  We basically grown up with Britney in the early 00s and we want music with more substance and meaningful lyrics not saying that we don’t love her club bangers.

Britney is so versatile and it pisses me off that her dumb *** label/team never took advantage of that. 🤦🏽‍♂️

It's literally SO SAD her team enjoys to control her so much. And i don't think she's proud of her career and how it went, especially the second half of her career, except for maybe Britney 2001, In The Zone and Blackout. And Mayyybeeee Glory. I feel like yes, Brit is so talented and versatile. Her label ruined her voice. She can sing. Also she's very good in many genres of music. 

• Love 1
On 5/26/2021 at 3:21 AM, Leolileinstein said:

It's literally SO SAD her team enjoys to control her so much. And i don't think she's proud of her career and how it went, especially the second half of her career, except for maybe Britney 2001, In The Zone and Blackout. And Mayyybeeee Glory. I feel like yes, Brit is so talented and versatile. Her label ruined her voice. She can sing. Also she's very good in many genres of music. 

Facts!  She can sing Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Jazz and I think she could also do Rock/Pop Rock too.

Here she is covering Otis Redding 1965 hit and she sounds really amazing!

I agree with you about her not being too happy with her albums past Blackout except for Glory.  U can tell she didn't really care for Femme Fatale and she certainly didn't care for Britney Jean.  Every album post Blackout she has been trying to go more into the R&B/Hip Hop direction but they keep blocking her.

She would have been ahead of the trend too as Hip Hop and R&B is on fire specially Hip Hop.

I hope this yr she can get some of her freedom back and take control of her career.

• Love 1