Would You Be Here For Britney Doing Something Like This....

On 5/27/2021 at 9:09 AM, FreeAsMyHair said:

Britney is an artist at the end of the day, so she will release her pain in some form. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I guess it will be dancing related since that's her main form of expressing her soul.

I think she's more than capable of releasing a meaningful record after all of this C-ship stuff is over with. 

16 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Facts!  She can sing Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Jazz and I think she could also do Rock/Pop Rock too.

Here she is covering Otis Redding 1965 hit and she sounds really amazing!

I agree with you about her not being too happy with her albums past Blackout except for Glory.  U can tell she didn't really care for Femme Fatale and she certainly didn't care for Britney Jean.  Every album post Blackout she has been trying to go more into the R&B/Hip Hop direction but they keep blocking her.

She would have been ahead of the trend too as Hip Hop and R&B is on fire specially Hip Hop.

I hope this yr she can get some of her freedom back and take control of her career.

I wish her the best always. And hope she can do R&B Hip Hop this time instead of EDM Electropop. She better get Free. She deserves FREEDOM and RESPECT. But on this song her voice gives me Baby One More Time era vibes ❤️. Her BOMT voice was 😍😍 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I wish her the best always. And hope she can do R&B Hip Hop this time instead of EDM Electropop. She better get Free. She deserves FREEDOM and RESPECT. But on this song her voice gives me Baby One More Time era vibes ❤️. Her BOMT voice was 😍😍 

I really help she can get out of this conservatorship soon hopefully within the next yr.  There has to be LIGHT at the end of the tunnel.  I mean this has been going on for almost 14 yrs now. smh.

I love her deep voice too during The Baby era too.   One of the reasons why I loved the song Perfume was because she sung in her natural tone on that song!

Heres a song that's from The Baby sessions that never made the album that sounds like a classic 90s R&B record feat R&B Full Force!

3 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I love her deep voice too during The Baby era too.   One of the reasons why I loved the song Perfume was because she sung in her natural tone on that song!

Heres a song that's from The Baby sessions that never made the album that sounds like a classic 90s R&B record feat R&B Full Force!

I love this track.