Britney Spears reportedly hired a team of professionals to help her prepare for June 23rd conservatorship hearing appearance

4 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

It's the conservator team vs. the father. Once the father is out of the picture, the team can lock Britney up and exhaust all her properties until she's gone. In this business, the team found Britney as their prey. And her family realized it a little tooΒ late. Because Britney's heart is so big, she just wants her dad out of this mess as her dad is now weak. However, since there is no way out to this prison, her dad wants to save her as much as he still could.Β Britney's passion to work has decreased so much as all of her efforts will only be for the benefit of the conservators anyway. Right now, what these predators are doing is to make Britney appear like she's demented, and that her father is abusiveΒ just so they can take full control. Remember, a lot of people would kill for someΒ few bucks. Britney knew this, and so she cannot do much knowing that there are threats against her and herΒ loved ones.

I would pretty much agree with this. However, there is the bill that’s making progress. If passed she could hire her own counsel and end this nightmare. That’s her only hope. Without it she’ll certainly end up as you painted her to.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

It's the conservator team vs. the father. Once the father is out of the picture, the team can lock Britney up and exhaust all her properties until she's gone. In this business, the team found Britney as their prey. And her family realized it a little tooΒ late. Because Britney's heart is so big, she just wants her dad out of this mess as her dad is now weak. However, since there is no way out to this prison, her dad wants to save her as much as he still could.Β Britney's passion to work has decreased so much as all of her efforts will only be for the benefit of the conservators anyway. Right now, what these predators are doing is to make Britney appear like she's demented, and that her father is abusiveΒ just so they can take full control. Remember, a lot of people would kill for someΒ few bucks. Britney knew this, and so she cannot do much knowing that there are threats against her and herΒ loved ones.

JamieΒ needs to file to Terminate. End this already.Β Β IfΒ he truly did this to β€œsave” Britney, even if he was more interested in making moneyΒ and controllingΒ her image.Β Then he should endΒ this.Β 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not at all. Her father put her into the conservatorship, with the help of a legal team he hired and a business manager he befriended and subsequently hired. He filed documents saying she had dementia, he has signed documents for 13 years.

Did he befriend that 'business manager' or was it perhaps the other way around? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 4
15 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

Did he befriend that 'business manager' or was it perhaps the other way around? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Irrelevant. He signs his name to the contracts and is choosing to associate with Lou; from being seen photographed with her when it was brought in, to going to Israel to get baptised, to approving huge pay rises no questions asked. Yeah, lou might have been the mastermind, but its Jamie fighting against Britney's interest and wishes. He's the one making statements about Britney being a racehorse.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Samsung44 said:

I would pretty much agree with this. However, there is the bill that’s making progress. If passed she could hire her own counsel and end this nightmare. That’s her only hope. Without it she’ll certainly end up as you painted her to.Β 

I think there's still confusion over whether or not the bill will be retroactive butΒ I certainly hope you're right! Having done a LOT of research into conservatorship abuse unrelated to Britney, I think it's entirelyΒ possible that removing Jamie couldΒ actually make things worse.Β 

Assuming most ofΒ y'all haveΒ seen the BBC doc, but I recommend re-watching Catherine Falk's interview and remembering that Britney's situation is MUCH bigger than Jamie or Lou or any one person.Β 

Also, I'm highly skepticalΒ about this "team of experts." I do think it would be beneficial for Britney (or any person in this situation) to have some coaching but I find the whole thing highly suspicious. Who exactly is paying for this? Is she meeting with these experts in private? Are the "experts" completely unbiased or were they handpicked byΒ Team Con?Β 

When it comes to June 23, I'm hoping for the best but preparingΒ for the worst. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 5

I doubt that she’s β€œhiring” a team. I believe she’s going’s pretty much with the same look from her videos,Β natural hair and smoky eyes.Β 
Β 

I mean at this point I just want her to go to court and listen to what she has to say.

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

12 hours ago, leanne0019 said:

I think there's still confusion over whether or not the bill will be retroactive butΒ I certainly hope you're right! Having done a LOT of research into conservatorship abuse unrelated to Britney, I think it's entirelyΒ possible that removing Jamie couldΒ actually make things worse.Β 

Assuming most ofΒ y'all haveΒ seen the BBC doc, but I recommend re-watching Catherine Falk's interview and remembering that Britney's situation is MUCH bigger than Jamie or Lou or any one person.Β 

Also, I'm highly skepticalΒ about this "team of experts." I do think it would be beneficial for Britney (or any person in this situation) to have some coaching but I find the whole thing highly suspicious. Who exactly is paying for this? Is she meeting with these experts in private? Are the "experts" completely unbiased or were they handpicked byΒ Team Con?Β 

When it comes to June 23, I'm hoping for the best but preparingΒ for the worst. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

This video you posted breaks my heart. I fear that she may never get out of this nightmare and it makes me sad but we will keep fighting until she is. Britney is such a sweet soul, she needs a miracle and I pray she gets one.

• Love 1
On 5/20/2021 at 4:45 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not at all. Her father put her into the conservatorship, with the help of a legal team he hired and a business manager he befriended and subsequently hired. He filed documents saying she had dementia, he has signed documents for 13 years.

The worst elements of Team Conservator come from her father; her father is approving payments to the lawyers he picked to do media tours on international news that "Daddy" loves her.

Her father had no issue going to do interviews saying free Britney was baseless conspiracies.

Her father is the one telling courts that he is monitoring her social media.

Her father has actively fought against Britney's wishes.

Her father told her team to blame the cancellation of Domination, due to his hospitalisation of Britney on his illness, and told her management to shift the narrative to she was going to die when news broke.

Her father's choice of management have tried to sue fans, and her father threatened to sue this very site for speaking ill of him.

Ingham is either incompetent or equally guilty. Lynne is probably a regular person with the legal know-how of any regular person, but its not Team Con V Jamie.

It's Jamie's Team Con v Britney. Make no mistakes.

Exactly. ALL OF THIS! Jamie is the reason she is in this mess. He did this to her (with help) and he needs to go. This entire thing needs to end.

• Like 1