Britney Spears reportedly hired a team of professionals to help her prepare for June 23rd conservatorship hearing appearance

I really want to believe this to be true and I’m hoping for the best 

But the cynic in me is telling me this will go down in two ways ... Britney will be a mysterious no-show because she has a flat tyre aka Lou’s locked her in the basement or the judge will drag this out further because she forgot to ate & needs a lunch break and  pushes it back to 2022 

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

If she is working with a crew to help her, that implies Jamie is the one paying them. Therefore, wouldnt Jamie do the same on his end and whip Viv to a breaking point screaming "You betta Work *****!" at her? He would simply know Brit's plans whatever the case  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

And if so, has any petition been filed regarding if this hearing will be open to the media or not? So many questions and no leaks for quite sometime makes me worried  :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

At this point Jaime already know way too much what Britney will be talking about. If Britney speak up and ask for Jaime to be removed, or for freedom, it will be public! Whatever the case if if judge penny don’t act in Britney’s interest, freeBrotney and Media will destroy them.

with celebrities support it’s already much talked topic. I think Jaime knows his days is numbered and will try to stick as long as could have. 

44 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I'm so confused by this, why would she need a team to get prepared? and for what? I doubt Ok Magazine knows what she's going to talk about so... 

it’s an important step in her life. Court probing can be difficult to handle, esp for someone who is deemed as incapable to handle their own life. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

After thinking a little, I hope this is just a fiction of  OK magazine, because if this is true, then it does not bode well. Britney has no legal rights to hire anyone or enter into contracts, her conservators have this power. And, as we recently learned, James is still the sole conservator of her person, so he still has power over whoever sees Britney and when. He is also the sole conservator of her estate, as Bessemer are still not on board. And there is not a single chance that team Con will let her meet with someone who could potentially harm their position, let alone pay for it.

And I do not like the way her appearance on June 23 is being hyped up...

Do we have any news with regards to Jaime being the sole conservator of her person? Because I was sure he stepped down as conservator of the person and was replaced by Jodi Montgomery.

13 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Do we have any news with regards to Jaime being the sole conservator of her person? Because I was sure he stepped down as conservator of the person and was replaced by Jodi Montgomery.

About a month ago there was a whole thread about it, and at the last hearing, they once again postponed everything to the next hearing, which will be in July. So nothing has changed with regards to conservators.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I'm just concerned that this court date is being hyped but nothing will happen. 

I think something will definitely happen.

I was watching a psychic (not sure if that’s the right word, it was more of someone that dealt with astrology) talking the other day about how all her planets and stars were physically aligning for June around the time she will speak and how what she will say will be remembered forever and will be huuuge in the media. I recently started learning more about astrology and the planet’s positions in certain times of the year and how it affects us differently based on our zodiac and date of birth and I’m shooook at the amount of truth in it. I hope that person was right about Britney.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Also to the people saying Jamie wouldn’t accept her request for this professional help, maybe it’s something he has to accept since it’s court-related and she’s sooooooo “imcapable”. Maybe the court would drag him and make things worst if June 23rd comes and Britney tells the judge that Jamie refused her the professional help she needed to make sure her what she was gonna say in court was on point? Some food for though.

I just hope they ain’t reporting anything back to him. Maybe she’s allowed that privacy? I don’t know man... I don’t like Sam Ingham either I think she’s surrounded by cultures including her b*yfriend. Hope I’m wrong there.

• Love 1