Britney Spears reportedly hired a team of professionals to help her prepare for June 23rd conservatorship hearing appearance

If she is working with a crew to help her, that implies Jamie is the one paying them. Therefore, wouldnt Jamie do the same on his end and whip Viv to a breaking point screaming "You betta Work *****!" at her? He would simply know Brit's plans whatever the case  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

And if so, has any petition been filed regarding if this hearing will be open to the media or not? So many questions and no leaks for quite sometime makes me worried  :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

my heart wants to believe this is true and I hope it is, but it doesn't really make sense... who's paying for this and even if it's Sam (:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:) how are they even allowed on her house or near her if not even Iggy Azelea was allowed to have contact with her without Brinnys team searching her house??? 

This is confusing :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

After thinking a little, I hope this is just a fiction of  OK magazine, because if this is true, then it does not bode well. Britney has no legal rights to hire anyone or enter into contracts, her conservators have this power. And, as we recently learned, James is still the sole conservator of her person, so he still has power over whoever sees Britney and when. He is also the sole conservator of her estate, as Bessemer are still not on board. And there is not a single chance that team Con will let her meet with someone who could potentially harm their position, let alone pay for it.

And I do not like the way her appearance on June 23 is being hyped up...

• Like 9
54 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

What is with the anger management thing that we keep hearing about? 💀

Jamie's new excuse since "Britney has dementia" and "Without the conservatorship Britney could hurt herself tomorrow" just doesnt stick anymore :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

A preparation like the article implies would be more than welcome, Britney is shy and expressed several times she deals with anxiety (which is something many people do). Imagine you have to present an undergraduate dissertation in front of an academic body to get your degree, any emotional and psychological support you could get would be a bless to make it perfectly.  

• Love 2
  • Like 7