Maluma has a question for you

Maluma is the hottest guy who has managed to turn me off with his attitude. I really can't stand him, specially after his lack of empathy with people in Colombia. Good for him that he looks the way he does, because his music is boring and nobody would pay attention to him if he looked like the average folk. :trash_throw_away_recycle: 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Y'all are weird. You prefer Shawn Mendez and Bad Bunny over this? This guy is actually hot. Y'all have no taste. Or dare I say it, y'all are basic lol

Say it again, and this time louder for the people in back :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:  :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:  :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block