Maluma has a question for you

• Community Curators
Posted (edited)

I'm putting my translator skills to work here, Exhale, Maluma wants to know if with or without it? :typing_keyboard_computer:

MLMA.JPG.1b7b86aee135280f5efab5fc15561dbe.JPG

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

won't lie Blondeluma got me feeling some type a way 

Forgive me lord I’m about to sin 

Posted Images

@Jordan Miller @Urbanney@Slayer had illegally banned me from this forum:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: and now I am back :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

this Exhale forum is becoming toxic and ridiculous with all the restriction policy :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

"You can't disrespect the moderator of this website":saywat-towelney:

So should I worship those strangers for no reason and agree on every point they make? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

@Urbanney has never even apologized in front of me for her inappropriate behavior :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

but thats' ok, I will pray for her because she needs to find light in her miserable life:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

@Jordan Miller sent me a message with threats to stop teasing @Urbanney which I never did:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

and I don't even know what @Slayer's problem is:flop_britney_candies:

No wonder this website is a joke  and Britney herself has never even taken it seriously.

• Haha 3
  • Community Curators
48 minutes ago, CindyTheTVisLeaking said:

@Jordan Miller @Urbanney@Slayer had illegally banned me from this forum:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: and now I am back :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

this Exhale forum is becoming toxic and ridiculous with all the restriction policy :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

"You can't disrespect the moderator of this website":saywat-towelney:

So should I worship those strangers for no reason and agree on every point they make? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

@Urbanney has never even apologized in front of me for her inappropriate behavior :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

but thats' ok, I will pray for her because she needs to find light in her miserable life:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

@Jordan Miller sent me a message with threats to stop teasing @Urbanney which I never did:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

and I don't even know what @Slayer's problem is:flop_britney_candies:

No wonder this website is a joke  and Britney herself has never even taken it seriously.

Awww my poor Brenda :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Toxic and ridiculous with restrictions? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Now aren't we being a little exaggerated? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Now yes we have to nice to the staff, the moderators aren't piñatas, they have feelings too :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: and don't lie you know you ain't no angel :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

@Urbanney @Slayer are literally the kindest people in exhale.

So be nice and respectful Brenda, it makes the world a better place :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Ohh by the way Britney loves exhale, don't ask me how I know, Ill never tell :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>>