Maluma has a question for you

@Jordan Miller @Urbanney@Slayer had illegally banned me from this forum:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: and now I am back :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

this Exhale forum is becoming toxic and ridiculous with all the restriction policy :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

"You can't disrespect the moderator of this website":saywat-towelney:

So should I worship those strangers for no reason and agree on every point they make? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

@Urbanney has never even apologized in front of me for her inappropriate behavior :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

but thats' ok, I will pray for her because she needs to find light in her miserable life:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

@Jordan Miller sent me a message with threats to stop teasing @Urbanney which I never did:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

and I don't even know what @Slayer's problem is:flop_britney_candies:

No wonder this website is a joke  and Britney herself has never even taken it seriously.

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
48 minutes ago, CindyTheTVisLeaking said:

@Jordan Miller @Urbanney@Slayer had illegally banned me from this forum:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: and now I am back :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

this Exhale forum is becoming toxic and ridiculous with all the restriction policy :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

"You can't disrespect the moderator of this website":saywat-towelney:

So should I worship those strangers for no reason and agree on every point they make? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

@Urbanney has never even apologized in front of me for her inappropriate behavior :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

but thats' ok, I will pray for her because she needs to find light in her miserable life:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

@Jordan Miller sent me a message with threats to stop teasing @Urbanney which I never did:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

and I don't even know what @Slayer's problem is:flop_britney_candies:

No wonder this website is a joke  and Britney herself has never even taken it seriously.

Awww my poor Brenda :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Toxic and ridiculous with restrictions? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Now aren't we being a little exaggerated? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Now yes we have to nice to the staff, the moderators aren't piñatas, they have feelings too :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: and don't lie you know you ain't no angel :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

@Urbanney @Slayer are literally the kindest people in exhale.

So be nice and respectful Brenda, it makes the world a better place :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Ohh by the way Britney loves exhale, don't ask me how I know, Ill never tell :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block