Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix "Heartbreak Anthem" music video out NOW!

Slayer

Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem is out NOW! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

It stormed to Number 1 on UK iTunes within an hour of release and reached Number 1 in 20+ other countries on iTunes.

Stream & Buy now!

The Director revealed the concept:

The concept for Heartbreak Anthem was inspired by Angela Carter’s infamous 1984 novel Nights at the Circus, a magical realism feminist tale about freedom. 

Jade, Perrie & Leigh-Anne are the Winged Fatales, an all singing, all dancing trio who perform night after night to adoring crowds, whilst backstage they feel trapped and alone.

As we move through the song they find happiness in their own skin alongside digital images of David Guetta and the Galantis Seafox - a symbol of liberation. 

The video touches upon the pressures of fame and heartbreak, evoking a message of self-acceptance against the backdrop of a sci-fi burlesque world. 

E1xc93wWQAkhLo7?format=jpg&name=large

E11EM04WQAI1uiL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

rsz_1rsz_e11em04wqai1uil.thumb.jpg.8794761e3b8d12a7d14a9470550724f0.jpg

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Hope it's Better than confetti, Sorry but I don't love that Song, happiness and not a pop Song would be definetly Better as single choice

I have to say, I believe Confetti was a great way to end the ‘Confetti’ era. It’s a great single IMO, and how they re-recorded the song to accommodate Jesy’s departure and added Saweetie? Definitely a huge hit! 

I’m looking forward to a summer anthem and Heartbreak Anthem could definitely be it. I love Galantis, David Guetta is one of my favorite DJs/producers of all time, and Little Mix holds a special place in my heart, with or without Jesy. 

Not A Pop Song was good, but Confetti is definitely better. ;)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block