Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix "Heartbreak Anthem" music video out NOW!

Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem is out NOW! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

It stormed to Number 1 on UK iTunes within an hour of release and reached Number 1 in 20+ other countries on iTunes.

Stream & Buy now!

The Director revealed the concept:

The concept for Heartbreak Anthem was inspired by Angela Carter’s infamous 1984 novel Nights at the Circus, a magical realism feminist tale about freedom. 

Jade, Perrie & Leigh-Anne are the Winged Fatales, an all singing, all dancing trio who perform night after night to adoring crowds, whilst backstage they feel trapped and alone.

As we move through the song they find happiness in their own skin alongside digital images of David Guetta and the Galantis Seafox - a symbol of liberation. 

The video touches upon the pressures of fame and heartbreak, evoking a message of self-acceptance against the backdrop of a sci-fi burlesque world. 

E1xc93wWQAkhLo7?format=jpg&name=large

E11EM04WQAI1uiL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

rsz_1rsz_e11em04wqai1uil.thumb.jpg.8794761e3b8d12a7d14a9470550724f0.jpg

• Love 6

♫

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IT IS HERE  

Extra mini Confetti performance: Tiktok Q&A: Tagging as i'm not making another thread for it, tell me if you hate the tags btw and i'll stop - I just guess I assume y

Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem is out NOW!  It stormed to Number 1 on UK iTunes within an hour of release and reached Number 1 in 20+ other countries on iTunes. S

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, derdaniele said:

My feeling says that this BOP could be their next No.1 in the UK

That would be amazing, their 2nd #1 of 2021 during their 10th year together - iconic :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Let's manifest that this becomes their 6th UK #1 :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 2

♫

1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It get :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: and :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: vibes

I hope its a bop?

It is a massive bop! I can assure you :wink_britney_everytime_white:

It's classic Guetta/Galantis and very summery!

• Love 4

♫

12 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

They look amazing! So much better than this:
Miley Cyrus Dont Call Me Angel GIF by Ariana Grande
:thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

I screamed :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

I thought you guys were going to say it reminded you of:

britney-spears-las-vegas-residency-plane

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

♫

15 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Currently obsessed with confetti :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Are you new to them? :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

You NEED to watch the acoustic performance if you haven't already, you'll be slayed :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

♫

6 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Hope it's Better than confetti, Sorry but I don't love that Song, happiness and not a pop Song would be definetly Better as single choice

I have to say, I believe Confetti was a great way to end the ‘Confetti’ era. It’s a great single IMO, and how they re-recorded the song to accommodate Jesy’s departure and added Saweetie? Definitely a huge hit! 

I’m looking forward to a summer anthem and Heartbreak Anthem could definitely be it. I love Galantis, David Guetta is one of my favorite DJs/producers of all time, and Little Mix holds a special place in my heart, with or without Jesy. 

Not A Pop Song was good, but Confetti is definitely better. ;)

• Love 1