Britney Spears - Hot As Ice (Nick* Extended Remix)

If Britney's label hired you to release a Remix album, of maybe album tracks and such, not necessarily the singles, that'd be awesome. They're sleeping on you. Anything on your channel is better than most of the official remixes they've released as bonus tracks or on the singles. I'd buy it without hesitating :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If Britney's label hired you to release a Remix album, of maybe album tracks and such, not necessarily the singles, that'd be awesome. They're sleeping on you. Anything on your channel is better than most of the official remixes they've released as bonus tracks or on the singles. I'd buy it without hesitating :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

You are very kind. Much appreciated!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So sick! Omg. You have been SERVING in 2021 boo

Haha thank you!

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I can't at Exhalers, isn't Blackout everybody's favorite album? They're busier talking about Godney Jean on that other thread, while sleeping on this bop :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Myah's album was alright so it's cool.

Nice one, Nick! 

I've always been a huge fan of Perfect Lover. Hoping one day the steams leak for this, the instrumental is awesome and I was always so sad that they removed the solo/instrumental segment at the end and instead broke it down. One could hope!

• Love 1