Melanie Martinez Upset over Recent Leaks

May 18, 2021 The songstress took to Instagram stories to share her disbelief over recent leaks. More than 30+ unreleased songs in her discography, including demos, have been distributed online in the last month alone and many more unreleased content has been shared since the beginning of 2021 already. Melanie has given her disapproval, issuing all leakers to stop distributing material and to report or delete any activity involving the leaked material. She claims the behavior of stealing the unused songs is "bully behavior." 

Melanie-Martinez.png

• Love 1

Calling people bullies for listening to and spreading leaks is a stretch. Reminds me of that time Madonna referred to leaks as "artistic r@pe". :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: Other than that, she's right. I was gonna act holier than thou because I never listen to albums that get leaked early, but then I realized that we're all thirsty for unreleased Britney songs, so... :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 1

Well as she likes to take time in between releases, maybe this should open her eyes a bit more, too. People in the digital age yearn for more content and will seek any sort of way to hear things they haven't before, especially from their favorite artist. Mel loves to be so poignant with her art but then impatience causes this chaos for many fans. The movie alongside the album release is great and all, but by then everything is aged when released. People just want to hear things now. I love her but seriously, she can stop with the movies and get on with the music. Imagine having more released out there instead of unreleased. It would help and she could get that coin she rightly deserves.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block