Demi Lovato comes out as non-binary

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. If you're unsure of what that specifies, please review Exhale's Community Guidelines

So she’s come out as non binary, pan ***ual and there was one other thing before that..........bi***ual? I feel like she had one other instance coming out on the LGBT spectrum? 

Either way tho.....

I I I...I REALLY DONT CARE 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ve never listened to her much except for her songs on the radio. Is she any good, I kinda wanna give the music a listen. Last I heard from her was that Xtina collab, and that hurt my ears. So..  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:   :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Cool For The Summer,Solo,No Promises,Tell Me you Love Me,Sorry Not Sorry all bops.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Is that you Demi? I mean it probably is I mean what else is Demi up to other than partying without masks and spreading anti vax nonsense. 

Go punch over another cast mate or attack another small business or attack child stars weight, or abuse another 14 year old or blame Nikki Minaj or everyone else in hollywood for your probs 

If it's not you..

What else are you up to other than spewing toxicity and spreading hate?

You don't have to like her, you don't have to support her, but you also don't have to be part of the problem.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block