Lynn Spears is “liking” #freebritney on Insta

1 hour ago, johnspears said:

On her last 2 insta posts Lynn is liking #freebritney comments and is liking comments about Britney being exploited. Her insta posts are not about Brit. In contrast, Lou Taylor likes to comment on Lynn’s posts. 

Sadly, this doesn't mean anything as Lynne literally likes every comment on her page. It seems like she doesn't even read the comments she likes.

For example, she liked this comment "Is this one of Bryan's children ir Jamie-Lynn's, Lynne?"... she just liked without answering to the question.

She also liked this comment "Que linda. ❤️ Tomara q não vire outra popstar pra querer o dinheiro dela e alegar demência 😢" which Google has translated to me as   "How beautiful. ❤️ I hope you don't become another pop star to want her money and plead dementia 😢"

And she liked this "5 de mayo is not a Mexican HOLIDAY! Educate yourself 😢"

In the past she liked a bunch of comments that shaded JL, then she took it back and had to explain herself.

• Haha 6
  • Like 3

Billy B uses these likes as “evidence” of his relationship with Britney :katyfrog_perry_upset_um::gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

lynne is just a grandma liking comments I don’t think she’s putting much thought into it. I refuse to believe she’s supporting billy b’s narrative :gunriah_mariah_carey::martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

so I doubt she is a silent mastermind with her likes on insta.
My mum wouldn’t understand what it all means either. Give her a break she’s not going to change the situation and she can’t do much anyway :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Billy B uses these likes as “evidence” of his relationship with Britney :katyfrog_perry_upset_um::gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

lynne is just a grandma liking comments I don’t think she’s putting much thought into it. I refuse to believe she’s supporting billy b’s narrative :gunriah_mariah_carey::martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

so I doubt she is a silent mastermind with her likes on insta.
My mum wouldn’t understand what it all means either. Give her a break she’s not going to change the situation and she can’t do much anyway :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

That’s exactly my point. People that age are usually not as tech savvy as these millennial gays on these forum. The fact that I have to explain memes to my parents on a daily basis says it all about that generation :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: She probably just liked the comment to acknowledge that people put effort to comment on her posts and didn’t even read them. I’m very certain she doesn’t know about the whole billy b situation or even who he is at all. 

• Love 2