Naomi Campbell welcomes first child at 50

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?!?

personally i find it awesome when people hold off on having kids until they have the $, the wisdom and the time to raise them properly and without the stress and insecurity of youth. good on her.

Ohhh.. you got me

Posted Images

Congrats its never to late to have children (if that's what you eant) especially because ppl in general live much much longer than they did 30-40 years ago.

Also was she pregnant (I can't tell if that's one of those jospital tags on her hand) or did she have a surrogate ?

• Like 1

It's a bit old to be a mother but as long as the baby is loved, it's never too late. I'm happy for her. Celebrities has tendance to put thier family life apart (especially women unfortunately) but I'm glad they still can experience this beautiful journey after all. Like Janet for example. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

50??? WOW!

I guess she did a Janet Jackson and decided to have kids at middle age.

Its just weird how once the kid turns 10-20, she'll be 60-70.

She can be old enough to be their grandma.

NOT bashing her cause my own aunt had a baby in her mid 40s

but im just saying........

2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

personally i find it awesome when people hold off on having kids until they have the $, the wisdom and the time to raise them properly and without the stress and insecurity of youth. good on her.

tiffany pollard GIF

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Haha 1

whether she used a surrogate or she froze her eggs, I think it's awesome what technology allows nowadays, just a tip for any women thinking about doing this, it's so much easier to achieve the pregnancy if you freeze your eggs while you're in you're 30's or younger, because otherwise it becomes more difficult. 

Mexican singer Érika Zaba described her journey and her struggles with this, when she tried to get pregnant past her 40's, she finally did it and now is the mother of a baby, but she had several miscarriages first, and overall she was just struggling a lot to get her eggs fertilized, because she didn't freeze them earlier. 

But anyways, congrats to her :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean