#TBT: Pretty Girls live Feat Mermaidney 2015!

#throwbacktuesday :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

so with pretty girls recent anniversary I was on YouTube and this video was recommended to me!

Omg I remember seeing this for the first time, I didn’t care much for the song but the pg live performances were so much fun! I loved the choreography to this song and use to dance to it all the time

oh and she FRIGGGEN SLAYS the breaks down, look at her face at the end of the break down, mermaidney  came to kill the night! 

fun fact: I was in 9th grade in 2015! I remember watching this performance at lunch on my phone all by myself in the corner as a closeted little Britney fan :lustney_britney_glory_mm_make_me_shy_flirt_finger_bite_hat:

Anyway

In the name of the Holy Spearit’

Shall there be a second coming Of Mermaidney!

Amen 

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Aw that was a cute story! Reminds me reading exhale in school on my phone back in the day :orangu_orangutan_ape: I remember listening to hiam outside the school gates when it leaked 

I remember in high school refreshing exhale on my phone waiting for her GMA desert performance :jackk_alien:

• Haha 1

Wow, even if the energy is somewhat low, she still hits every move on time and in synch. Plus, no frantic gestures or dropped moves. This makes me realize how long it’s been since we’ve seen her perform as cleanly. 

Also...I was in 9th grade during ITZ/Onyx Hotel era! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I’m always so interested in knowing how younger generations - like you - got into Britney, since it’s not like she had as much exposure anymore. Plus, what did your classmates think of her??