JLo is working on new music

I wonder what happen to “in the morning” or is she still hard at work on her Spanish album that’s shes been trying to release from 2016. I’m sure after this weeks billboard shes hard at work trying to strike a deal with payola and radio stations, so not be all Bebe status and not have a hit single when she releases an album. I’m sure another single that doesn’t chart and she move on to the next song sang by someone else 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2
  • Curators
1 hour ago, aleomg said:

LMAO! Not you shading Como Ama Una Mujer. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

You’re so right regarding her dancing skills. One of the greatest Super Bowl halftime shows is hers with Shakira. She’s still able to get on a stripper pole and twirl like a microwave. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

BRAAAAVE! You-got-TAAASTE! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Brave is reaaaally underrated, even though she served iconic bopz. It’s probably one of her most danceable albums. Do It Well and Hold It Don’t Drop It deserved more. And Mile In These Shoes should’ve had a proper video with the cast of Desperate Housewives.  :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Brave is the reflection of how tasteless the GP is. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You mean Shakira's with hers Super Bowl performance :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: yes that performance is legendary. I loved it except for those chaps she wore :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: never been a fan, they look ugly on everyone. Not even cowboys with fat booties can pull those off :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Augggg your discription is spot-on :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Her stripper dance moves inspired me, hopefully some day I can reach that level of puta :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Yesss Brave is so terribly underrated, I love that album from start to finish, the attitude she serves on Mile In This Shoes, I'm like siiii perrrra :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: turn around to the nearest person and grab them and I sing it to them like it's my own song :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:  Also the song Brave, that's an anthem right there, Firework by Katy Perry could only dream.

1 hour ago, aleomg said:

Brave is the reflection of how tasteless the GP is. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Eh dicho 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

On 5/18/2021 at 8:38 AM, princessmimi said:

Wow really?

Is it just gonna be another single or will it be an album?

She hasnt made one since 2014

Yes,I gave up hope that there will be ever another album of her.:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: A couple of years ago there were rumors that she worked on a Spanish album with Marc Anthony.And I hope we will get a "The Real Me" part two DVD.Her videos are awesome.At least,I can wish.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Midnight said:

You mean Shakira's with hers Super Bowl performance :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: yes that performance is legendary. I loved it except for those chaps she wore :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: never been a fan, they look ugly on everyone. Not even cowboys with fat booties can pull those off :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Augggg your discription is spot-on :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Her stripper dance moves inspired me, hopefully some day I can reach that level of puta :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Yesss Brave is so terribly underrated, I love that album from start to finish, the attitude she serves on Mile In This Shoes, I'm like siiii perrrra :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: turn around to the nearest person and grab them and I sing it to them like it's my own song :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:  Also the song Brave, that's an anthem right there, Firework by Katy Perry could only dream.

Eh dicho 

tenor.gif

YAAAAAAS! YOU GO KIIIING! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

You better show them who’s running this corner: LAS DIVINAS! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Omg la Dra. Polo is our spirit animal. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

When the chorus of Hold It Don’t Drop It drops, we’re all like:

tenor.gif?itemid=5434435

• Haha 1