Paris Hilton says she and Britney were texting last week

2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I wouldn't call her out for lying because there's no proof of this happening or not, but it breaks my heart that once again someone speaks about what Britney is doing and how she feels currently etc. Literally everyone else in this world has their voice heard about Britney but herself. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Until next month when B addresses the court! Not sure she will say much or anything too crazy but she will be talking!

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney next week “Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there 🌸🌸🌹🌻💐🌺🌷🌻!!! Motherhood is a beautiful thing and it’s been amazing seeing my babies grow up! ❤️👩‍👦‍👦💃💕💓💝💙💕💛💓💛💘🧡💓. Btw I haven’t spoken to Paris Hilton since 2007 🤔🤷‍♀️I LOVE Paris, France and think it’s a cool city 🇫🇷🎉🎊

omg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Honestly tho, I believe someone is texting with Billy B, so who is this that is texting everyone??? 

the difference is that Paris has said she actually went to have dinner with Britney, last year

why would she lie with something like that, that could be so easily debunked. Was that a body double too?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1