Paris Hilton says she and Britney were texting last week

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the question was not "do you have her number?" though, but "how do we get Britney out?" that's why she shook her head, as saying, there's not an easy way out.Β 

She started shaking her head, as a non-verbal reaction, after "do you have her number? do you call her now?" questions, though... And only these questions can be answered more or less unambiguously with "yes/no".

But who knows.

3 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

She started shaking her head after "do you have her number? do you call her now?" questions, though... And only these questions can be answered more or less unambiguously with "yes/no".

But who knows.

because she's giving her those options for the first question, so Paris it's likeΒ d8dpnfa-cc70e31b-5b05-459c-83eb-41fd93d1

Why would Paris lie? She doesn’t have to. She’s Paris Hilton. She’s a very smart woman, she’s sweet, kind and a very loyal friend I guess. She’s always been supportive to Britney, you can also see that Britney likes her. Were they partying and drinking back then? Yes they were, but Paris is not the same girl she used to be, she’s smart, she’s a business woman that has made her own empire aside from her family’s money. I truly believe her. I can only see a good friendship and aΒ good influence between the two of them. This is not the case with Madonna, she can go suck a toe. Β I don’t think she could care less about Britney.Β 
Β 

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: