Paris Hilton says she and Britney were texting last week

49 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Do you really think Paris would waste time sending texts if Britney didn’t respond… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Β 

People are still pushing the fanfiction that Brit & Paris aren’t really friends just because TMZ falsely reported Larry introduced them in 2006, even though they knew each other years beforeΒ :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Do you really think Paris would waste time sending texts if Britney didn’t respond… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Β 

I don't know. U can text some1 and still not have a respond. With Britney it is very hard to tell she talks or not to Billie, then writes or notΒ her captions on insta, then texts or not withΒ Paris. So confusing. I hope she is

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I don't know. U can text some1 and still not have a respond. With Britney it is very hard to tell she talks or not to Billie, then writes or notΒ her captions on insta, then texts or not withΒ Paris. So confusing. I hope she is

Billy B and Paris are two very different people. I find it hard to believe that Britney would give Billy the time of day by texting him, aΒ random β€œcelebrity” makeup artist she may have utilized in the past. I think it’s more plausible thatΒ Paris and Britney have maintained some form of contact orΒ friendship given they had sustained social connections for a number of years (albeit altered by the conservatorship).

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

HonestlyΒ tho, I believe someone is texting with Billy B, so who is this that is texting everyone???Β 

Billy is definitely in contact with somebody he πŸ’― believes is Britney. He is just 0% open to any suggestion it’s a catfisher, which is becoming all the more tragic as time goes by…

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney next week β€œHappy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒ·πŸŒ»!!! Motherhood is a beautiful thing and it’s been amazing seeing my babies grow up! β€οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ’“πŸ’›πŸ’˜πŸ§‘πŸ’“. Btw I haven’t spoken to Paris Hilton since 2007 πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈI LOVE Paris, France and think it’s a cool city πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

just to add up +

Β Britney next week β€œHappy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒ·πŸŒ»!!! Motherhood is a beautiful thing and it’s been amazing seeing my babies grow up! β€οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ’“πŸ’›πŸ’˜πŸ§‘πŸ’“. Btw I haven’t spoken to Paris Hilton since 2007 πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈI LOVE Paris, France and think it’s a cool city πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠΒ Do you guys think global warming is a good thing? πŸ’›God bless!!Β πŸ’›

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Haha 3

I've never liked her. I think she was part of the plot Britney's team was doing to ruin her public image. At that time, when they were together Brit looked dragged, I think was Paris idea to let her go pantiesless. But I'll never know

• Like 1
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the difference is that Paris has said she actually went to have dinner with Britney, last year

why would she lie with something like that, that could be so easily debunked. Was that a body double too?

Β 

Β 

Β 

I just found it weird how Paris and Billyb were tagged in the same post on IG. IDK. It's odd

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I hope this is true. Although it's weird that in a recent podcastΒ when the host asked Paris 'do you have Britney's number, do you call her now?', she shook her head, thereby showing that she has no direct contact withΒ Brit.

Β 

the question was not "do you have her number?" though, but "how do we get Britney out?" that's why she shook her head, as saying, there's not an easy way out.Β 

• Like 1