Paris Hilton says she and Britney were texting last week

Britney recently gave her longtime pal Paris Hilton a shout-out in an Instagram post.

The two have been in touch as recent as last week, Paris tells ETonline.

"I love her, I was actually texting her last week, and she's just so sweet and down to earth and really an amazing woman. I'm so proud of her."  

She also weighed in on Britney's relationship with boyfriend Sam Asghari.

"I think they're really cute together," she said, teasing that Sam "needs to" really care about Britney.

Paris mentions Britney at 1.52:

Related:

ParisBritney.JPG

• Like 2
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney next week “Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there 🌸🌸🌹🌻💐🌺🌷🌻!!! Motherhood is a beautiful thing and it’s been amazing seeing my babies grow up! ❤️👩‍👦‍👦💃💕💓💝💙💕💛💓💛💘🧡💓. Btw I haven’t spoken t

I love Paris and she doesn't need to Billy her way into #Freebritney at all. I hope she is helping Brit somehow maybe idk 

I wouldn't call her out for lying because there's no proof of this happening or not, but it breaks my heart that once again someone speaks about what Britney is doing and how she feels currently etc.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, s&m said:

Some fans will claim that she is lying :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I wouldn't call her out for lying because there's no proof of this happening or not, but it breaks my heart that once again someone speaks about what Britney is doing and how she feels currently etc. Literally everyone else in this world has their voice heard about Britney but herself. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I wouldn't call her out for lying because there's no proof of this happening or not, but it breaks my heart that once again someone speaks about what Britney is doing and how she feels currently etc. Literally everyone else in this world has their voice heard about Britney but herself. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Until next month when B addresses the court! Not sure she will say much or anything too crazy but she will be talking!

56 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney next week “Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there 🌸🌸🌹🌻💐🌺🌷🌻!!! Motherhood is a beautiful thing and it’s been amazing seeing my babies grow up! ❤️👩‍👦‍👦💃💕💓💝💙💕💛💓💛💘🧡💓. Btw I haven’t spoken to Paris Hilton since 2007 🤔🤷‍♀️I LOVE Paris, France and think it’s a cool city 🇫🇷🎉🎊

omg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Honestly tho, I believe someone is texting with Billy B, so who is this that is texting everyone??? 

the difference is that Paris has said she actually went to have dinner with Britney, last year

why would she lie with something like that, that could be so easily debunked. Was that a body double too?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Well thats good.

Britney definitely needs a friend especially with the whole crazy conservatorship drama going on.

And WOW Paris is 40?!

I cant believe it!
It seems like yesterday she was saying Thats Hot on Simple Life in her 20s lol.

She looks great

46 minutes ago, icybaby said:

She said she texted...did Britney respond

Do you really think Paris would waste time sending texts if Britney didn’t respond… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2