Britney rocks pink hair and a leopard catsuit

Britney posted more photos in her leopard catsuit

No this is not a hair commercial 🙅🏼‍♀️ … it’s the first time I’ve colored all of my hair a bright color so **** it … I did as many hair flips that I could 😳😳😳 !!!! Pink is hot if I do say so myself 🔥🔥🔥🎀🎀🎀 !!!! Oh and not only did I copy @reesewitherspoon the other day with my throwback looks, but now I’m copying @sarahjessicaparker’s hair tease from Hocus Pocus 🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧹🧹🧹 !!!! Swipe to see what I’m talking about 👈👈👈 !!!!  I was freaking 11 when that movie came out and I swear she had it right before s** And The City … it’s all about the hair and the heels, people 👠👠👠 !!!! I wanted to wear red lipstick after seeing that movie but my mom wouldn’t let me so I did lipgloss instead 😜😜😜💄💄💄 !!!! **** … I should have worn red lipstick 💋💋💋 !!!! PS why do I feel like I’m @bellathorne’s twin with pink hair 🤨🙊😂🌸 ?!?!?!

Related:

britney-cheetah.jpg.d40cdeb6067ba46a78d6121b96b5c021.jpg

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Cassie classic Monday trifecta: 1. Crappy quote 2. screenshots of an incoming video 3. the incoming video is posted  What a dud social media manager 🙄

there's no way britney knows who Bella Thorne is lmao this SCREAMS Cassie 

is Cassie on crack or something

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm guessing the video from where the screenshots are from is incoming?

Yeah, if Cassie has not already used all the moments in videos from last week.

And I think these videos were not intended to be used as videos, as some have already noticed in the previous thread. Britney clearly made poses there, so it seems it's implied to be used as a photo shoot. 

2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah.

I think these videos are not intended to be used as videos. Britney clearly makes poses there, it's implied to be used as a photo shoot. 

or maybe are intended to be shared both as pictures and videos, just like we've gotten so many videos from her photoshoots before :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I wish someone would get their **** together regarding these insta posts. Like jfc.

Her instagram was so lit back in 2015/16 it wasn't typical Hollywood insta,it had personality but also modern insta/Hollywood glam. These days it's a complete mess.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

or maybe are intended to be shared both as pictures and videos, just like we've gotten so many videos from her photoshoots before :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Maybe, but if it's true, then I think that horrible video editing should not be used there.

• Haha 4