Britney Spears - The Lost Tapes?

1 hour ago, Samsung44 said:

I thought the original Femme Fatale didn’t happened because Teresa Labarbera left with all the material and producers. 

But yeah, Britney had to record new material. They announced the new producers (Luke and Martin) in November. Britney recorded HIAM on December and it was released on January. Pretty rushed. 

@godneyjspears there’s also an article about it here if you scroll down: https://web.archive.org/web/20140101223938/https://unreleasedbritney.4mg.com/albums.html

• Love 2
On 5/17/2021 at 5:42 PM, richluv0715 said:

If they ever did something like this. 

I want songs we've NEVER HEARD!! 

Not an album of leaked songs we already have 

Yeah.... but Britney didn’t make any money off those leaks? Y’all care so much about her conservatorship but don’t want her to make coin? 

19 minutes ago, LFurbish89 said:

Yeah.... but Britney didn’t make any money off those leaks? Y’all care so much about her conservatorship but don’t want her to make coin? 

This is so dumb, the people who already have them aren't gonna go out of their way to buy them officially unless they're stans..she's sure as hell not making money off the **** sitting in the vault (which she actually wrote the bulk of...)

Honestly, if they did something like this I would like them to actually put EFFORT into it.  Release it with a book, detailing dates and history of each album, why certain songs were left unreleased, unreleased photos from each era.  Maybe include it as a greatest hits package, with a collector’s vinyl set or something.  Idk, I’d just want more than just “here’s an album of unreleased stuff just because.”  Make it a career celebration.

if you need a reference, I’m comparing it to this book…

https://www.amazon.com/Taking-Shape-II-Halloween-Sequels/dp/0578745267/ref=asc_df_0578745267_nodl/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=509037019864&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3734406669555472575&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1020086&hvtargid=pla-982910972539&psc=1

• Like 1
15 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Thanks yeah I didn't become a fan until 2017 and yeah I knew all about the BJ stuff but didn't realise there was a version of femme fatale that was scrapped and redone because of jive

Yup Jive is awful and held her back a lot.   I found on Youtube Britney vocals from Nellys 2004 hit Tilt Ya Head Back and reportedly Jive didn't want her to do it and that's how Tina got on the track.

11 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

Honestly, if they did something like this I would like them to actually put EFFORT into it.  Release it with a book, detailing dates and history of each album, why certain songs were left unreleased, unreleased photos from each era.  Maybe include it as a greatest hits package, with a collector’s vinyl set or something.  Idk, I’d just want more than just “here’s an album of unreleased stuff just because.”  Make it a career celebration.

https://www.amazon.com/Taking-Shape-II-Halloween-Sequels/dp/0578745267/ref=asc_df_0578745267_nodl/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=509037019864&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3734406669555472575&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1020086&hvtargid=pla-982910972539&psc=1

That sounds EPIC but I feel like with that we'll be asking for too much.  You know everything is so microwave now and the labels don't take the time anymore to do stuff like that.  I mean they don't even do artist devolvement anymore. smh!

18 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

WOW. I didn't know it was that rushed 😳

No wonder Brit was over that era and gave ZERO ****s 😂

It’s a shame. I still like the album for what it is, there’s some solid songs in it, but I can understand why Britney wasn’t putting 100% in at times if this wasn’t the album she REALLY wanted to release. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

It’s a shame. I still like the album for what it is, there’s some solid songs in it, but I can understand why Britney wasn’t putting 100% in at times if this wasn’t the album she REALLY wanted to release. 

I think Femme Fatale may be my favorite Britney album post Blackout.  FF has some serious BOPS on there and I still play it a lot!  Man what I wouldn't give for 2004 Britney to perform HIAM, TTWE and Inside Out. 🙌🏾

• Love 1
On 5/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, PokemonSpears said:

that would be a rob, but songs like State of Grace, She'll Never Be Me, etc, also deserve a proper release, even if there's some fanmades out there.

Bonus tracks or Chaotic EP are not unreleased songs.

Yes, and LEAKED songs online r technically released because its either Brit or the producer that is leaking them. UNRELEASED means not on the net at ALL and not included on anything released physically.

14 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Yes, and LEAKED songs online r technically released because its either Brit or the producer that is leaking them. UNRELEASED means not on the net at ALL and not included on anything released physically.

Unreleased, when it comes to music, means not OFFICIALLY released in any way, format, country, region, special edition, bonus disc, etc. Anything else are just leaked songs that we weren't supposed to have, even if the producers leaked them themselves, many of them are unfinished, and still not available for legit streaming or in a proper physical release. 

Of course I want completely new songs too, but many of the already leaked songs are too good to remain there just floating around on fan accounts. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Unreleased, when it comes to music, means not OFFICIALLY released in any way, format, country, region, special edition, bonus disc, etc. Anything else are just leaked songs that we weren't supposed to have, even if the producers leaked them themselves, many of them are unfinished, and still not available for legit streaming or in a proper physical release. 

Of course I want completely new songs too, but many of the already leaked songs are too good to remain there just floating around on fan accounts. 

Leaked is released material that the studio wants nothing to do with hence the producer or artist leaking it cuz they know its never getting officially released. Enjoy ur crap pipe dreams about getting an album of already released material that weve had for years and years that only a few songs actually deservedd to be on any kind of physical release

6 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Leaked is released material that the studio wants nothing to do with hence the producer or artist leaking it cuz they know its never getting officially released. Enjoy ur crap pipe dreams about getting an album of already released material that weve had for years and years that only a few songs actually deservedd to be on any kind of physical release

Most of the time it's not the producer leaking it. Most of the Blackout unreleased songs leaked from that demo CD that was stolen by a fan.

20 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

The most we would get is something like Mariah’s Rarities where they give the year the song was originally recorded and fans can then figure out which album it was ultimately meant for! 

The more we talk about this the more I want it! I’ve wanted something like this for a long time, but I want it to include rare songs as well not just unreleased...very much like Mariah’s album! 

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Songs too, but many of the already leaked songs are too good to remain there just floating around Of course I want completely new son fan accounts. 

Facts on top of FACTS!