Britney Spears - The Lost Tapes?

Would U be here for if Britney released an album with all of her unreleased songs that never were officially released?  Rapper Nas has done this a few times before and Mariah Carey did it last yr with The Rarities. 

Britney has so many many great gems that never were released or made it onto any of her albums.

Songs like "REBELLION", State of Grace, Kiss You All Over, Sugarfall FT Pharrell, Luv The Hurt Away, Strangest Love, I've Been Loving You Too Long, What You Sippin On, All That She Wants etc ETC plus I know she has a ton of great songs that she did that we never heard before or know anything about.  Also  I wouldn't mind (Trouble, Amnesia & Quicksand) since they were never available in the US.

I would love to hear the songs she did with Hit Boy for The Britney Jean sessions and some of the original songs from Femme Fatale sessions before Jive made her re-record the entire album over. 

Would U be here for Britney releasing an album with a bunch of her unreleased songs?   Once she is out of the conservatorship that is?

• Love 1
  • Like 5
43 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

If they ever did something like this. 

I want songs we've NEVER HEARD!! 

Not an album of leaked songs we already have 

Exactly! There’s weirdos who think **** like Chaotic & Mona Lisa should occupy a space on a rarity compilation when they’re already available on streaming WW :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

This! Or at least remastered versions of the leaked one too that have potential

Yeah I think remastered songs that have already leaked would be good. Also some of the songs that have leaked are only in demo form so it would be nice to hear a finished version. But otherwise I want unheard songs.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Exactly! There’s weirdos who think **** like Chaotic & Mona Lisa should occupy a space on a rarity compilation when they’re already available on streaming WW :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

that would be a rob, but songs like State of Grace, She'll Never Be Me, etc, also deserve a proper release, even if there's some fanmades out there.

Bonus tracks or Chaotic EP are not unreleased songs.

• Like 1

I would love an album of rare and unreleased songs!

By rare I mean songs like Trouble and Rock Boy that are no longer available to stream/purchase and tracks like Girls And Boys, Right Now, Over To You Now. In terms of the unreleased I would like it to be mostly songs we have never heard with a few fan faves and high quality versions of tracks that have either leaked in low quality or have been altered like Pleasure You. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, richluv0715 said:

If they ever did something like this. 

I want songs we've NEVER HEARD!! 

Not an album of leaked songs we already have 

They would be MASTERED THO.  I'm not saying put all of the ones that we already heard before but songs like Kiss You All Over, State of Grace or Sugarfall I would love to hear them mastered.

20 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

This! Or at least remastered versions of the leaked one too that have potential

This is what I was thinking!

20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

if they're properly mastered, it wouldn't be so bad :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Exactly!

20 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Who said that? 

Also songs like Amnesia and Trouble may have been available outside of the US on streaming platforms but here in the US they weren't available for streaming.

19 hours ago, Isla said:

I would love that but I feel like RCA/her team aren’t bothered.

Man I want her to fire her entire team once she's out of her conservatorship and I wouldn't be opposed to her leaving RCA too.

Who the **** is even on RCA, who are they artists? 😭

• Love 1