With all the artists I outgrow, it's not like I remove them from my playlists, so I will still listen to the songs I like when they come up. I just won't actively seek them.

I used to like Taylor Swift during the 1989 and reputation eras but then I just stopped caring for her. I've listened to a few of her more recent singles but didn't find anything that picked my interest again.

I also liked Lana up until the lust for life album. Everything that I listened to after that, I didn't like.

I also don't really listen to much Britney anymore. I will bop to some songs from time to time but I can't remember when was the last tome I listened to a full album.

I guess Rihanna too but then again I never really was a big fan. I just liked her songs, mostly the singles. I also was obsessed with the black eyed peas in high school but that's over since the last era that Fergie was still a part of the band.

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

First time in my Exhell career, though. Also, legitimately half of the replies are mine. ezgif-3-d001de9d9df1.gif

A hit is a hit :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: 

Also

Spoiler

This is your first hit thread :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I-

Spoiler

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

:flop_britney_candies:

You def need to post more this thread is really interesting, I'm enojying reading everyone's (long) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: responses.

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I'm getting older and I find the only person in music I really follow and care about is Britney but only because I discovered her as a child and she completely captivated me like no other artist had done before. She's a part of my childhood that I love and I can't really let her go. 

I also generally still enjoy her music BUT I also listen to a lot of other artists more. With Brit not really releasing anything in such a long time, it's hard to keep interest in her music tbh. But I do sometimes visit her catalogue and am reminded of how great it is. 

I agree about Rih tho. I used to be a huge fan of hers back in 2010-2012 but she started to fade for me and I didn't care too much for Anti, though I still generally enjoyed it.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

14 minutes ago, Midnight said:

This is your first hit thread :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Jordan asked me to be a curator like a year ago or something, but I was like: :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: IDK, I just thought it'd be too much responsibility, and I was too controversial to be part of the Exhell team, IMO. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: In terms of threads, I'm exaggerating - I have 4 pages of threads, and this supposed hit thread only appears on page 3 when sorting by views. I'm no Dua Lipa or Billie, but I might just be the Katy Perry of Exhell.  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: This is my most successful one:

11 pages - that's pretty good I guess. It had like 2 resurgences over the years. :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Tbh... two big ones immediately come to mind, and I didn’t even realize it until now. 

rihanna. I used to listen to her all the time, but it’s been a few years since I’ve cared to revisit her music. 

&& Whitney Houston. I used to really enjoy her music, but I don’t really care for it anymore. 

to a lesser extent, I’ll add Mariah. I don’t dislike the music, I just don’t have any desire to listen. I think several weeks ago GTFO came up on my shuffle play in the car and “meh”. 

10 hours ago, Midnight said:

Not you thinking Igloo Eyelash is lawless taste :roxxy:

Sweetie she is just part of my flawless taste :roxxy:

like Rihanna (who can't sing or dance) 

Selena Gomez (who cant sing, dance or act) Ashley Tisdale, Hilary Duff and so many other countless flops I can't even rememeber.

Selena? U sure bout' that? Literally all threads I go to that are Selena-related trash her back and fourth :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

So yes INDEED I AM... THE KING OF FLAWLESS TASTE :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Sweetie u stan Jlo. Shoo :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

@iAlwaysSingLive you should teach a class on how to have a hit thread, @Blackout2006 would you like to sign up :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

charts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRL

charts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRLcharts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRL

charts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRL                                                                                charts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRL

charts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRL                                                                              charts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRL

charts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRLcharts discussion] Beyoncé comes for Ciara's sales drop gif - Charts - ATRL

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block