29 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Okay lowkey I never heard Bad Romance EVER in my life till I started being a pop culture stan. I always associated Gaga with Poker Face, the superior single. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Born This Way was lowkey good as a followup, but you're right about everything from Artpop onwards. I don't get how one can have both the entire The Fame + The Fame Monster albums/EPs in ha discography and then have Artpop. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Nnnnn literally the opposite for me jsjsjsjs. Bad Romance was the first Gaga song I ever knew. Only when when I became a pop culture stan, I came to know of the existence of Poker face :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But better or not, they do be such good bops :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I honestly think Gaga could have beaten Britney in terms of music, if she was more consistent with her post-2011 material :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Like, The Fame is her only album which is up to the standards of Britney's greatest albums :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

On ATRL, They are reaching by saying ARTPOP was ahead of its time. Like ma'am, singing EDM music in 2013 wasn't timeless at all :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Neither was art pop-ifying the record make it ahead of its time. It is so bland and all over the place. Truly her worst album :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, mythology said:

Lady Gaga.  Her music went to ****:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Thank you! I was looking for some one who stopped listening to gaga

i loved her debut,l fame monster. But that’s it.

my top picks are 

1. Gaga

2. Katy Perry

3. Enrique

4. shakira

5 Rihanna

58 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nnnnn literally the opposite for me jsjsjsjs. Bad Romance was the first Gaga song I ever knew. Only when when I became a pop culture stan, I came to know of the existence of Poker face :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But better or not, they do be such good bops :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I honestly think Gaga could have beaten Britney in terms of music, if she was more consistent with her post-2011 material :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Like, The Fame is her only album which is up to the standards of Britney's greatest albums :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

On ATRL, They are reaching by saying ARTPOP was ahead of its time. Like ma'am, singing EDM music in 2013 wasn't timeless at all :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Neither was art pop-ifying the record make it ahead of its time. It is so bland and all over the place. Truly her worst album :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I read about Art pop too. It is just a bad album. I mean yeah Britney Jean was ahead of it’s time too. 

Also I agree in 2010- 11 I thought Gaga is replacing Britney . But Britney is Britney. No one can ever replace her. 
I started appreciating Femme Fatale a lot more these days, Glory is a master piece, and Vegas residencies..

even though haha got an Oscar or Grammies , Britney influence is unmatchable.

also Bad Romance was a really great some but Britney was dominating charts with Womanizer. And all of this was going on when people were not sympathetic towards Britney at all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not sure if outgrew but simply they lost any kind of appeal to me:

Beyonce - right with lemonade and onward

Taylor Swift - I liked some of her tracks: trouble, wildest dreams, welcome to new york etc.. but these past few years I CANNOT STAND HER and any of her new material from past 4 or 5 albums.. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

57 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Not sure if outgrew but simply they lost any kind of appeal to me:

Beyonce - right with lemonade and onward

Taylor Swift - I liked some of her tracks: trouble, wildest dreams, welcome to new york etc.. but these past few years I CANNOT STAND HER and any of her new material from past 4 or 5 albums.. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

same. I think 1989 was last Taylor Swift album I liked. Her recent albums are too boring 

• Like 1

Obviously I outgrew the abomination that is Marilyn Manson :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:.

However recently I started listening to old stuff I liked as a child/young teenager for whatever reason, likely some emotional/spiritual journey of healing by reflecting and reliving parts of a messed up past through music. So I listen to like twenty year old songs of Linkin Park, Rammstein and AFI currently. I’m old man... du riechst so gut r GIF

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ariana Grande PNG Image | PNG Arts

Ariana Grande

Growing up, Ari was my childhood. The My Everything and Dangerous Woman eras came out in the best times of my life (HELP I am such a old hag :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:) and her happy, fun and pop music basically complimented those happy times of my life. Ugh, I still remember bopping to Problem on my sister's phone :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: And me practicing the lyrics of Dangerous Woman in my school bus :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: Then came 2018, when she released Sweetener. I did not listen to the album (until 2020) but I loved the singles that were churned out from this era, especially No Tears Left To Cry :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: Then came Thank U, Next which became an instant favorite of mine. It was also like a healing potion since Ij ust came out of a horrible year. I also brought the CD for the record on my birthday! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: That was when I again returned to becoming a stan (was just a casual fan in the sweetener era). Then came obviously Positions. It was with this album she basically lost my interest and we all know how much I hate this album and how I will never forgive Ari for releasing this disgrace of an album after 2 amazing records. I still bop to Motive and POV though and stream Sweetener and Thank U, Next.

Katy Perry PNG File | PNG Mart

Katy Perry

Surprised, right? Well I was a massive stan in the PRISM era. She was my most favorite singer at the time even. This was in her heydays, so basically I could sing all ha songs with my besties, listen to her music, sing to her music, and yeah, I was basically obsessed with her. However, her demographic is of young children, so I eventually lost interest and outgrew her music as I became older. I nowadays listen to her older music if I want to reminisce memories of mine from the mid-2010s. I do wonder sometimes why I still I defend ha on BreatheHeavy even though I don't care about her but I suppose that must be the 7 year old in me.

Meghan Trainor PNG by assjay on DeviantArt

Meghan Trainor

Many of you might not know this, but I was a big stan of Meghan during the TITLED-Thank You (2014-2016 basically) era. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: She was my 2nd most favorite behind Katy, obviously. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: However, like Katy, her music was intended for children so as I grew up I did lose my interest in her. I did check out her last album, But I don't think it captivated me in any way her first two eras did. I still listen to some of her 2014 or 2016 singles for nostalgia-sake though.

Cardi B Transparent Background PNG | PNG Arts

Cardi B

@Style. is gonna kill me for this but oh well. Yes, for a very very short period of time (2018), I was a fan of her music. I remember even memorizing verse 1 of "I Like It" :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: However, her newer music doesn't appeal to me and the recent controversy surrounding her pushed me even more from her. Up was the last song I enjoyed from Cardi though but Nicki outsold.:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Beyonce Free PNG Image | PNG All

Beyonce

I liked her music back in 2017-2018. However, ever since I found out of the copycat she is and her insufferable fandom, I have left her as a memory lol.

Lady Gaga | PNG All

Lady Gaga

I LOVED The Fame and The Fame Monster. Bad Romance was such an iconic part of my childhood. Her debut album and EP were amazing, but then her quality started falling after BTW, and I simply hated ARTPOP and Joanne. I think Chromatica is my most fave album of hers since The Fame, but otherwise from that, I find her post-TFM music pretty mediocre and average. Plus, I heard she is going back to her ARTPOP roots, so I am most likely going to take the door out again :D 

And one person who is on the brink of losing my interest is pretty much...

Britney Spears PNG Image | PNG Mart

Britney Spears

Yup, I hate to say it but Britney as well. I will always love Britney and she will always remain my 3rd most favorite artist, however, I feel that eventually in the future I will lose my interest in her musically. I basically milked Britney's music back in 2018, I mean she was basically the artist I was listening to 95% of the time in that year. So I guess all that overexposure took a fair toll on me. However, I still stream her music but I still fear that I might end up no more listening to her.

Belcalis stinks honey, I’m glad you chose talent over herpes! I gotta send you not only the flowers, but the whole boutique of flowers! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Stream Chiraq for a nasty attitude :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1

I really dont listen to Britneys music anymore I just follow her more now. I just overplayed it I think, doesn't get me as lit as b4. 

Other artist: 

Rhianna 

Kesha 

Lady gaga 

Lmfao 

Still listen to: 

Ciara 

Missy elliot 

*****cat dolls 

Cher <3 

A lot of 70s and 80s music honestly and I'm only 28

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Midnight said:

Well I did like about 5 songs from Chromatica :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: but it's just not there for me, as for Madame X, not one song honestly, and that whispering at the beginning of Medellin was the cherry on top :trash_throw_away_recycle: Witness was okay but Smile :trash_throw_away_recycle: 

Madame X is actually the only Madonna album I don't like btw.

I like Medellin minus the whispers :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I used to be a fan of Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish and Melanie Martinez but i suddenly went bored of them and stopped to hear them. I'm kinda getting into Billie and Melanie again but i wouldn't consider me a fan if that happend, probably a follower of their music.

I'm getting kinda tired of Poppy too but probably i will just turn into a normal follower that just hear her music.

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

:roxxy:

Not you thinking Igloo Eyelash is lawless taste :roxxy:

Please flopout6002, exhale stans untalented bit. ches like Rihanna (who can't sing or dance) Selena Gomez (who cant sing, dance or act) Ashley Tisdale, Hilary Duff and so many other countless flops I can't even rememeber.

So yes INDEED I AM... THE KING OF FLAWLESS TASTE :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

@iAlwaysSingLive you should teach a class on how to have a hit thread, @Blackout2006 would you like to sign up :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block