This Day in Britney's Life: May 17

may17.jpg.d1905c186b17d44bfc0a1573db74477e.jpg

On May 17, 2000, she was at The View for an interview, and she also performed Oops!... I Did It Again and Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

And that same day she also had a press conference in Montreal

On May 17, 2005, Britney and Kevin appeared on The Ellen Show

001.jpg

003.jpg

that same day, their reality show Britney & Kevin: Chaotic premiered. 

On May 17, 2014, she was performing in Vegas at her Piece of Me show

019.jpg

TOZ003~44.jpg

On May 17, 2015, Britney and Iggy appeared at the BBMA for a Pretty Girls performance

007.jpg

008.jpg

091.jpg

On May 17, 2016, she shared a picture with her dancers from the rehearsals for the BBMA performance

On May 17, 2017, she was performing at Piece of Me again

122.jpg

368.jpg

18444884_434635926902503_1130365680693018624_n.jpg

18444924_1264319120332423_8808967830922854400_n.jpg

On May 17, 2019, she shared a few pictures with Sam, confessing: "I love this man"

May 17, 2021

Spoiler

No this is not a hair commercial 🙅🏼‍♀️ … it’s the first time I’ve colored all of my hair a bright color so **** it … I did as many hair flips that I could 😳😳😳 !!!! Pink is hot if I do say so myself 🔥🔥🔥🎀🎀🎀 !!!! Oh and not only did I copy @reesewitherspoon the other day with my throwback looks, but now I’m copying @sarahjessicaparker’s hair tease from Hocus Pocus 🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧹🧹🧹 !!!! Swipe to see what I’m talking about 👈👈👈 !!!!  I was freaking 11 when that movie came out and I swear she had it right before s** And The City … it’s all about the hair and the heels, people 👠👠👠 !!!! I wanted to wear red lipstick after seeing that movie but my mom wouldn’t let me so I did lipgloss instead 😜😜😜💄💄💄 !!!! **** … I should have worn red lipstick 💋💋💋 !!!! PS why do I feel like I’m @bellathorne’s twin with pink hair 🤨🙊😂🌸 ?!?!?!

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know, I hate that most of the videos from that time are in such a horrible quality 

Yeah, I’m glad networks are slowly uploading clips of her from back in the day (talkshows, SNL, MTV etc) in decent quality. Plus we have legends on here doing God’s work either spending hours sourcing the original files or upscaling it themselves. I hope one day (things being well) she chooses to release a blu ray type collection (or perhaps on YouTube) of select performances/interviews/docs etc in upscaled  quality.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Yeah, I’m glad networks are slowly uploading clips of her from back in the day (talkshows, SNL, MTV etc) in decent quality. Plus we have legends on here doing God’s work either spending hours sourcing the original files or upscaling it themselves. I hope one day (things being well) she chooses to release a blu ray type collection (or perhaps on YouTube) of select performances/interviews/docs etc in upscaled  quality.

yeah, people remastering stuff are our heroes, but they can't do much if we don't have a decent quality video to begin with :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

all tv networks should upload any Britney content they have :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, people remastering stuff are our heroes, but they can't do much if we don't have a decent quality video to begin with :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

all tv networks should upload any Britney content they have :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

They should! It infuriates me how much footage they have hostage in their vaults (esp unseen content) that is only released on her birthday, or something. E! News, MTV I’m looking at you! :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

They should! It infuriates me how much footage they have hostage in their vaults (esp unseen content) that is only released on her birthday, or something. E! News, MTV I’m looking at you! :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

I know, especially MTV with all her visits to TRL and the special shows where she appeared :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

not to mention the VMA's performance that get deleted every time there's a new VMA's happening 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Wow so much stuff happened to her on that day!

Its interesting how different they all are from each other.

Although honestly the one with K-Fat is annoying

cause I naturally get repulsed when I see him.

Oh and I remember the American Dream,

im just wondering what happened to it?

I havent heard or played it since 2017.

Did it flop?

On 5/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I miss seeing Britney and Charlie together. They were a cute couple and for the first time ever I felt like he wasn’t using her for social or financial gain since he had his own money.

as soon as i saw them posted here i thought the same thing. i think he was super into her and she liked him but SHE was never deeply in love so it didnt work out. just look at how hes looking at her in the red carpet video, hes enamored with her. i wish him no ill will and hope hes doing well and im super happy for britney and sam as well.