"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

my tread flopped

• Content Curators

Are you sick and tired of your threads flopping?  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Are you one of those people who takes your time to write an amazing thread but it still ends up flopping because it doesn't get seen? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Well suffer no more @Midnight is here to save the day! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Next time you post just tag me, :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: that's right just one little tag will save you from flopping.

(Midnight is not responsible if your thread flops even after featured, please post responsibly)

See you soon :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 9
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Are you sick and tired of your threads flopping?  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Are you one of those people who takes your time to write an amazing thread but it still ends up flopping because it doesn't get seen? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Well suffer no more @Midnight is here to save the day! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Next time you post just tag me, :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: that's right just one little tag will save you from flopping.

(Midnight is not responsible if your thread flops even after featured, please post responsibly)

Now I feel bad for all the other users who pour their hearts and souls and their thread doesn’t get featured and this thread gets featured and says “never mind” like wut :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Now I feel bad for all the other users who pour their hearts and souls and their thread doesn’t get featured and this thread gets featured and says “never mind” like wut :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:   

I ahhh, :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: woo okay, yes but from now on things will stop flopping for all, that's my promise and commitment to all exhalers :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Thissssss Lmaooo 

This place is riggggggged af like that battle of the pop stars thread Lmaooo 

not meeeeee starting fake drama lolololol

Trouble Troublemaker GIF by safosone

Drama = controversy

controversy= attention

Attention= views

views = chart entry

chart entry = hit 

Hit = Stans and reputational respect

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

The new payola for hit threads :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Haha 5