2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Are you sick and tired of your threads flopping?  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Are you one of those people who takes your time to write an amazing thread but it still ends up flopping because it doesn't get seen? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Well suffer no more @Midnight is here to save the day! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Next time you post just tag me, :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: that's right just one little tag will save you from flopping.

(Midnight is not responsible if your thread flops even after featured, please post responsibly)

See you soon :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Now I feel bad for all the other users who pour their hearts and souls and their thread doesn’t get featured and this thread gets featured and says “never mind” like wut :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Now I feel bad for all the other users who pour their hearts and souls and their thread doesn’t get featured and this thread gets featured and says “never mind” like wut :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:   

I ahhh, :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: woo okay, yes but from now on things will stop flopping for all, that's my promise and commitment to all exhalers :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Thissssss Lmaooo 

This place is riggggggged af like that battle of the pop stars thread Lmaooo 

not meeeeee starting fake drama lolololol

Trouble Troublemaker GIF by safosone

Drama = controversy

controversy= attention

Attention= views

views = chart entry

chart entry = hit 

Hit = Stans and reputational respect

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Are you sick and tired of your threads flopping?  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Are you one of those people who takes your time to write an amazing thread but it still ends up flopping because it doesn't get seen? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Well suffer no more @Midnight is here to save the day! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Next time you post just tag me, :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: that's right just one little tag will save you from flopping.

(Midnight is not responsible if your thread flops even after featured, please post responsibly)

See you soon :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

The new payola for hit threads :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block