Olivia Rodrigo "SOUR" stream + comment party

I’m excited to listen to this! It’s out in 20 mins in the UK but I’m actually heading to bed now as I start work at 8am tomorrow ddd. I’ll deffo give it a listen once I’ve finished my shift though.

I also ordered the signed bundle with the UK purple cassette and my order’s already been shipped!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

I’m excited to listen to this! It’s out in 20 mins in the UK but I’m actually heading to bed now as I start work at 8am tomorrow ddd. I’ll deffo give it a listen once I’ve finished my shift though.

I also ordered the signed bundle with the UK purple cassette and my order’s already been shipped!

I'm going to do the exact same! I'm going to listen properly after work tomorrow! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

We got the same bundle! When did you order yours? I ordered mine on Tuesday, hopefully i'll get a shipping email soon too!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm going to do the exact same! I'm going to listen properly after work tomorrow! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

We got the same bundle! When did you order yours? I ordered mine on Tuesday, hopefully i'll get a shipping email soon too!

I just got my shipping email, how freaky :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'm excited :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

My signed CD & Cassette will be shipped tomorrow - i'm helping her UK Charting haha! Good 4 U is just amazing!

I'm excited to check her album out, I liked her most recent single, so hopefully she has some more good jams to bop to.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I don’t really get all this hate comments to be honest. She is doing great. The album is amazing, and she is just following her dreams at a very young age. This album made me feel things and I that’s the most important for me, however these awful comments are unacceptable towards a young woman who just wanna sing and share what’s in her heart. I think behind the internet walls we forgot how to be kind to one and another. Treat people with kindness!!

• Love 6
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Sounds great! I'm excited for this as well, and you guys are stans, already puchased the autograph bundles :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Spoiler

I'll buy it if I like it :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: I promise.

Excited to see how this goes and your thoughts as well?

• Love 1

When the songwriting and production credits for Olivia Rodrigo’s highly anticipated debut album Sour were released on Thursday, fans quickly noted writing credits for Taylor Swift and Jack Antonoff on Rodrigo’s fourth track “1 Step Forward, 3 Steps Back.” The two numbers even make a “13,” a subtle nod to important numerology in the Swiftverse.

While some fans speculated on a collaboration or Rodrigo sampling the superstar’s work, Rolling Stone has confirmed that Swift and Antonoff did not collaborate on the track and that the song is an interpolation of Swift’s 2017 Reputation hit “New Year’s Day.”

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright is gonna love this. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Um imma be busy watching Who Killed Sara Season Two :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

stan.gif

Stop it!!! I'm shaking, okay then boo miss this historic moment to go enjoy ya show.

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Maybe you should start it instead of streaming High School Musical Folklore :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: lot of eye Candy :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: okay, okay, well you aint lying about the eye candy, I'm  SOLD! Imma have to check this out, ya no soy el mismo pendejo que se iba a quedar a escuchar a Olivia Rodrigo :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: or maybe I might, I'm too curious, I'll start watching tomorrow.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Spoiler

you knew the eye candy would get me :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: okay, okay, well you aint lying about the eye candy, I'm  SOLD! Imma have to check this out, ya no soy el mismo pendejo que se iba a quedar a escuchar a Olivia Rodrigo :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: or maybe I might, I'm too curious, I'll start watching tomorrow.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Hide contents

you knew the eye candy would get me :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Yo no soy el pendejo que va escuchar a Olivo Rodrigo :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  but yeah let me know what you think when you do! There’s a lot of assets in it too :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block