Olivia Rodrigo "SOUR" stream + comment party

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is something that I hate, not just this girl, but in general there's this trend of every artist photoshoot they have to look like there isn't an ounce of happiness in them, like, it was original when someone did it once,  but now everybody does it, that it feels tiring.

I don't know why they're so scared to smile in a picture, and not just album or single covers, but even in like, those IG pictures, like look at Beyoncé and her sister, and people like that, it's like y'all aren't gonna die if you smile a little bit :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

The worst thing imo is that she’s not only not smiling but the way she looks at the camera and the whole vibe she exudes like… It’s hostile and pretentious. You don’t even have to smile to look hot/cool/fashionable, why looking so unhappy just like you said. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Spoiler

Some not smiling albums covers that are gorgeous:

R-11320826-1514153856-9090.png.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=123800&stc=1600x600.jpg

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

The worst thing imo is that she’s not only not smiling but the way she looks at the camera and the whole vibe she exudes like… It’s hostile and pretentious. You don’t even have to smile to look hot/cool/fashionable, why looking so unhappy just like you said. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

yeah, that's what I was gonna add, they can look serious, without looking bored/dead with that look in the eye that screams "I'm too cool to look alive", and it's the same with Dua, William Eyelash, etc. but I'll stop before all their supporters drag me :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: 

I know I'm too old to appreciate this trend lol 

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, that's what I was gonna add, they can look serious, without looking bored/dead with that look in the eye that screams "I'm too cool to look alive", and it's the same with Dua, William Eyelash, etc. but I'll stop before all their supporters drag me :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: 

I know I'm too old to appreciate this trend lol 

With Miss Eyelash I get it because it’s just part of her brand at this point. But these others… Yeah… :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: They could just not put their faces on their album covers altogether if photoshoots make them wanna d*e :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

it's nothing special

but ngl it's kinda funny to see Britney, Ashley Tisdale and Jessica Simpsons stans talking bad about this album cover when those women themselves have only released cheap and uninspired album covers in the last decade. it's really weird to watch old gays who are in their 30s falling into insanity, getting mad at Gen Z teen idols like Olivia and Billie. As if Dua Lipa and Ariana Grande were any more interesting lol.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

You have to remember Artists now don’t have big but it’s like they used to back in the 90s. Do you have to be creative with the limited budget they get. Personally not a fan but everyone Has  to start somewhere when it comes to their first album. You never know 10 - 15 years from now she will say I didn’t like the album cover it was what I was thinking at the momenttenor.gif?itemid=14139795

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Dreams said:

it's nothing special

but ngl it's kinda funny to see Britney, Ashley Tisdale and Jessica Simpsons stans talking bad about this album cover when those women themselves have only released cheap and uninspired album covers in the last decade. it's really weird to watch old gays who are in their 30s falling into insanity, getting mad at Gen Z teen idols like Olivia and Billie. As if Dua Lipa and Ariana Grande were any more interesting lol.

ok Olvie Rodrigo or whatever the name is

8 hours ago, Dreams said:

it's nothing special

Not saying anything but

41EvVmCEVyL.jpg

547.jpg

Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale.png

image.jpg

Britney_Spears_-_Glory_(Official_Album_C

Those album have the same basic designs.

and these 2 are basiclly the same 

81zgStH27mL._SY355_.jpg

Bllackouta.png

this one is just … not good \/ 

Britney_Spears_-_Glory_(Japan_Tour_Editi

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block