Olivia Rodrigo "SOUR" stream + comment party

9 hours ago, Midnight said:

There cut from the same cloth :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Tea. Both Bolivia and Dula Doop are industry plants and payola queens (if anything, Dula Doop is probably the biggest payola queen out there right now). Recently, there was that Bloomberg article that revealed how fake and calculated TikTok trends are, but that's not a bad thing because it's just promo. If a song isn't good in the eyes of the GP, no amount of throat-shoving and payola is gonna make it a hit.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I’m so interesting unlike the other girls because I don’t smile

this is something that I hate, not just this girl, but in general there's this trend of every artist photoshoot they have to look like there isn't an ounce of happiness in them, like, it was original when someone did it once,  but now everybody does it, that it feels tiring.

I don't know why they're so scared to smile in a picture, and not just album or single covers, but even in like, those IG pictures, like look at Beyoncé and her sister, and people like that, it's like y'all aren't gonna die if you smile a little bit :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block