• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's boring to me. She's the definition of a Disney Channel star minus the personality. That song is just okay to begin with, she got really lucky that it took off like it did.

Oh my God, who did she kill?! What a tragedy 

Either she's a really good actress or she's kind of a low-key sociopath. Some of those facial expressions make me a little uncomfortable.

Posted Images

Oh my God, who did she kill?! What a tragedy 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Twitter Team
49 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Is this Britney related somehow? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

...it’s in the Music Discussions forum? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Not to hate her but I doubt she will remain this popular. Her music so far hasn't been versatile and is just always the same.

Her live performances are boring.

Yes, she has an amazing voice but she needs to be more creative like Adele or something. Adele doesn't dance either but her performances are pleasant to watch something I have trouble with, with Olivia.

I have seen a lot of people saying the same thing and I think if she doesn't spice it up, she might be losing the general public.

Also yet to hear any of her follow ups to Drivers License on the radio in my country...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Community Leader
35 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

She sang live? Or was lip sync? Playback? Pre recorded? Or dubbed? Or Myah?

After the Ashlee Simpson fiasco I don't think anyone dares to lip sync 😂 

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

9 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Either she's a really good actress or she's kind of a low-key sociopath. Some of those facial expressions make me a little uncomfortable.

tenor.gif

It's called being a performer sis:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: