The Conservatorship of Britney Spears | A Lawyer's Take

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Britney has two types of Cship (person and estate) and only Cship of her estate has "undue influence" as a reason.

What the actual ****. So they want to control her entire LIFE despite acknowledging that the person is not at risk of undue influence? Yet undue influence is why they say she needs the conservatorship?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

What the actual ****. So they want to control her entire LIFE despite acknowledging that the person is not at risk of undue influence? Yet undue influence is why they say she needs the conservatorship?

Yup, pretty much =(

Cship of her person has 'unable to provide for her personal needs for physical health, food, clothing or shelter' as a reason, which is so ludicrous ((

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Yup, pretty much =(

Cship of her person has 'unable to provide for her personal needs for physical health, food, clothing or shelter' as a reason, which is so ludicrous ((

My god. So at 1:49 when she talks about organizing her house... she can do this but not take care of herself? What about when she cooks for her kids? Works out? Gets the COVID vaccine with Sam?

Sounds capable to me. What the **** are people doing to her?

• Love 1
  • Like 1