Nicki Minaj's 12-year-old mix tape to debut at No. 2 on Billboard 200 with 65-75k sales

• Content Curators

Nicki_Minaj_-_Beam_Me_Up_Scotty_artwork_ok6mcp.jpg.4b9084c6770688f13ab72ea46e77c71f.jpgThe Queen Nicki Minaj surprised the Barbz with the re-release of 'Beam Me Up Scotty', a 12-year-old mixtape with three new songs. Projections show that the mixtape will move 65-75k sales units, and will gain Minaj another Top 10 on Billboard 200.

No.1 spot will go to J. Cole's "The Off-Season", which may challenge Taylor Swift's "Fearless (Taylor's Version" for the biggest release so far this year. It is projected to move 280-310k sales units.

Both artists' feats are impressive, considering they don't have physical sales in their numbers.

Nicki_Minaj_-_Beam_Me_Up_Scotty_artwork_ok6mcp.jpg.4b9084c6770688f13ab72ea46e77c71f.jpg

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Samsung44 said:

Does she have a #1? If she doesn’t, I don’t understand why. 

Pink Friday (in February 2011) and Roman Reloaded went #1. Since then she never got to the #1 again.
In 2014 Taylor was the reason she didn't hit #1 with The Pinkprint and in 2018 because of Astroworld from Travis Scott.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block