What to do with Britney Jean once Britney is free?

What to do with Britney Jean  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m here for a a Britney Jean (Britney’s Version) tbh.  But not a carbon copy of the original just without Myah...have her actually re-write some of the material (since the general consensus is that Britney didn’t actually co-write all of the songs as claimed).  Ngl this version with updated, fresh, production could make BJ a great album. 

...but I’m also totally fine with the reality of her never referencing it again 😂

• Love 2

I guess the first thing is to actually listen what Britney has to said about it. A lot of people in here just predicting Britney's feelings about the album and speaking on her behalf (wich is the only thing we can say, for sure, she doesn't care for it). 

• Like 1

IDC what U all say BJ has some of her best mid tempos and ballads.  Perfume she has never sounded better singing in her real natural tone on that record. I still get SLAYED from that song.  Sure some of the songs on there like Til It's Gone, Bodyache, Chillin With You & Alien (Alien 1st verse is good but the production isn't good and neither is the song after the 1st verse) could have been left on the cutting room floor.

I never got the hype over William Orbit tbh, I mean ROY is a boring BORING album aside from Frozen and ROL. 😭

The album just doesn't have any songs that have that big single feel and that is what it's missing imo.  

Now that I think about it she should release the original album and the songs she had with Mike Will and Hit Boy before it became "Her most personal album" and she should also release Femme Fatale original album before all of the Max Martin and Dr Luke tracks!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’m here for a a Britney Jean (Britney’s Version) tbh.  But not a carbon copy of the original just without Myah...have her actually re-write some of the material (since the general consensus is that Britney didn’t actually co-write all of the songs as claimed).  Ngl this version with updated, fresh, production could make BJ a great album. 

...but I’m also totally fine with the reality of her never referencing it again 😂

Re-record it with only her.  No more cloning Britney

• Love 1
17 hours ago, TaylorMB said:

I think it would be epic if she re-released a Britney-only version or an ep with a few songs + a few unreleased. I know it's not likely, but I'd love it.

Re- release with live vocals and acoustic version or rock version

• Love 1

I have to get a new computer at some point so I was hoping to just let it sit my CD booklet collecting dust and not reload it into iTunes when I get said new computer. There are a few good tracks on this album though so a T-swift style re-record with the removal of the bad tracks replaced with better ones is not a bad idea. However, I'm forever in agreement with BSMichelle on the fact the Britney Jean should have been an EP and not a full album.

• Love 1
On 5/20/2021 at 8:25 AM, TomasBR said:

I guess the first thing is to actually listen what Britney has to said about it. A lot of people in here just predicting Britney's feelings about the album and speaking on her behalf (wich is the only thing we can say, for sure, she doesn't care for it). 

I mean, she spoke plenty of times about it, but apparently people have decided she had a gun pointing at her in all those interviews and Q&A 

• Like 1